My thoughts on UFO's, then yours.

Homepage Forums Small Talk My thoughts on UFO's, then yours.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Unseen
    Participant

The real evidence of all extraterrestrial visits is kept in a box with the bones of ‘Big Foot’. It is a small box. Well, it is infinitesimally small actually. We also keep all the actual evidence of religious prophecy in there as well.

Along with the evidence for the Jersey Devil, the Chupacabra, and the Loch Ness Monster.

michael17
    Participant

Michael17, Make a concrete prediction. Lets see if we can generate a wager. As a professional horse player i am always seeking overlays. I could really use a 1 to gazillion that is paying even money.

The sure bet is that these are not aliens. Yes

michael17
    Participant

Maybe let Michael stew in his juices for a while and talk realistically about UFOs?

The real evidence of all extraterrestrial visits is kept in a box with the bones of ‘Big Foot’. It is a small box. Well, it is infinitesimally small actually. We also keep all the actual evidence of religious prophecy in there as well. As a RADAR engineer, I have watched birds, magnetic and weather events, meteorites, clouds of insects, drones and a myriad of other UFOs “move” across the sky like little green aliens. When I hear that RADAR is tracking UFOs…that is not much to talk about. A camera lens is a lens is a lens. Unless your eyes really glow bright red, you should know that.

The military has video of these not only defying physics, but with no visible signs of propulsion and dividing like macroscopic quantum mechanics. Moreover they have appeared at  nuclear installations shutting down operations remotely.
    But I say yes, they are not aliens. Natural things cannot transverse interstellar space in any reasonable time

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Okay Michael17, i guess you can’t make a prediction other than the source of reports is angels.

michael17
    Participant

Okay Michael17, i guess you can’t make a prediction other than the source of reports is angels.

Well, I certainly don’t agree with this prediction:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeEKrtwx/

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Yeah, finally found common ground with Michael!

His either/or is a non sequitur.

Are angels UFO’s? Holy shit, there goes Beelzebub defying God’s laws of physics.

Unseen
    Participant

The military has video of these not only defying physics, but with no visible signs of propulsion and dividing like macroscopic quantum mechanics. Moreover they have appeared at  nuclear installations shutting down operations remotely. But I say yes, they are not aliens. Natural things cannot transverse interstellar space in any reasonable time

The most likely explanation of things apparently defying physics isn’t Biblical magic, it’s natural phenomena that can produce illusions. Occam’s razor and all that.

Aliens remain as silent as any god. Both are still nothing. (from a recent Sunday school).

michael17
    Participant

We just hope that the most advance military in world can accurately analyze telemetry from its on instruments since it controls the counter measures against thermo-nuclear war. And by the way,  a UFO sighting at a nuclear facility was concurrent with the  mysterious deactivation of missiles .

jakelafort
    Participant

Those articles are fine. On the other hand i don’t like the insinuation that the god proposition is on an equal footing with life on other planets. The latter is a near sure thing in my estimation.

PopeBeanie

Anything that moves in contravention of the physical laws is almost certainly an atmospheric or optical effect.

I’m especially attuned to the possibilities of deception wrt radar, and so on, since I was an Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) technician when in the Air Force, back in the beginning days of stealth technology. The old tech back then was simple enough: Just send radar frequencies back to enemy radar equipment to make it appear as though (say) each B-52 was in multiple or random locations, and having a lot of electronics on board to be able to detect where and what types of all enemy radar is, whether on the ground or airborne.

That was back in the 80’s. Now, stealth technology is light years ahead, so to speak, where invisibility and location deception are part of the package of anything that can fly into hostile territory.

My point is, if alien tech is here, by definition more advanced than we are by thousands or even millions of years they’ll be able to “appear” on radar or even visually any way they want to appear or disappear. Supposed physics defying maneuvering may just be the more advance forms of deception, and I’m certain that they could remain completely invisible any time they wanted to.

Meanwhile, a side-note I feel strongly about, if aliens were actually here. They’re likely not like fully grown aliens in a touring spaceship. If we were to send out explorers that could travel for light years, I’m sure we’d start out by shooting out bullet-sized packages of DNA and/or other AI & self-assembling robotic technology, just for the sake of saving money and physical resources. Perhaps we’d send them out in multiple directions, just as an exploratory strategy, and sit back and wait for their reports over the next thousands of years it would take to receive responses from them.

It ain’t gonna be like Star Trek.

_Robert_
    Participant

Anything that moves in contravention of the physical laws is almost certainly an atmospheric or optical effect.

I’m especially attuned to the possibilities of deception wrt radar, and so on, since I was an Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) technician when in the Air Force, back in the beginning days of stealth technology. The old tech back then was simple enough: Just send radar frequencies back to enemy radar equipment to make it appear as though (say) each B-52 was in multiple or random locations, and having a lot of electronics on board to be able to detect where and what types of all enemy radar is, whether on the ground or airborne. That was back in the 80’s. Now, stealth technology is light years ahead, so to speak, where invisibility and location deception are part of the package of anything that can fly into hostile territory. My point is, if alien tech is here, by definition more advanced than we are by thousands or even millions of years they’ll be able to “appear” on radar or even visually any way they want to appear or disappear. Supposed physics defying maneuvering may just be the more advance forms of deception, and I’m certain that they could remain completely invisible any time they wanted to. Meanwhile, a side-note I feel strongly about, if aliens were actually here. They’re likely not like fully grown aliens in a touring spaceship. If we were to send out explorers that could travel for light years, I’m sure we’d start out by shooting out bullet-sized packages of DNA and/or other AI & self-assembling robotic technology, just for the sake of saving money and physical resources. Perhaps we’d send them out in multiple directions, just as an exploratory strategy, and sit back and wait for their reports over the next thousands of years it would take to receive responses from them. It ain’t gonna be like Star Trek.

Yep, not to mention that many of these videos are inverted and filtered infrared. If you ever wanted to make a 747 about 300 miles away look like a UFO – use highly processed infrared sensors, LOL.

michael17
    Participant

I’m especially attuned to the possibilities of deception wrt radar, and so on, since I was an Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) technician when in the Air Force, back in the beginning days of stealth technology. The old tech back then was simple enough: Just send radar frequencies back to enemy radar equipment to make it appear as though (say) each B-52 was in multiple or random locations, and having a lot of electronics on board to be able to detect where and what types of all enemy radar is, whether on the ground or airborne. That was back in the 80’s. Now, stealth technology is light years ahead, so to speak, where invisibility and location deception are part of the package of anything that can fly into hostile territory. My point is, if alien tech is here, by definition more advanced than we are by thousands or even millions of years they’ll be able to “appear” on radar or even visually any way they want to appear or disappear. Supposed physics defying maneuvering may just be the more advance forms of deception, and I’m certain that they could remain completely invisible any time they wanted to. Meanwhile, a side-note I feel strongly about, if aliens were actually here. They’re likely not like fully grown aliens in a touring spaceship. If we were to send out explorers that could travel for light years, I’m sure we’d start out by shooting out bullet-sized packages of DNA and/or other AI & self-assembling robotic technology, just for the sake of saving money and physical resources. Perhaps we’d send them out in multiple directions, just as an exploratory strategy, and sit back and wait for their reports over the next thousands of years it would take to receive responses from them. It ain’t gonna be like Star Trek.

NASA in addition to the Pentagon is now enlisted in the investigation. In light of the investigative tools. now available to both agencies expect, greater reliability on the outcome of the analysis , not to mention the advance telemetry capturing the UFOs. The gross mistaking of identity, size and speed of 60 years ago and beyond is no longer  the mainstay of skepticism.  This is why acclaimed and reputable scientist have enlisted in the investigation

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  michael17.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.