Sunday School

Sunday School August 25th 2019

This topic contains 64 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Davis 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

You think we are all fucked up hateful liars? Really?

I think all people are regardless of whether they’re atheists or otherwise. The whole world is fucked up. And everybody lies.

I’m sorry for being offensive but yes I’m very angry. I feel like I’m trying to explain myself but it’s just not translating. I’m sure it’s something I’m not saying right but it still makes me mad.

OK your apology is accepted. Thanks Ivy. We atheists don’t hold grudges and are slow to anger and quick to forgive 🙂
    Well maybe not 70 times 7 though 🙂

You think we are all fucked up hateful liars? Really?

I think all people are regardless of whether they’re atheists or otherwise. The whole world is fucked up. And everybody lies.

Light one up and get spiritual for a while 🙂

Just wondering what anyone who might have watched the “Ping Pong” coffee break video thought of the “not winning” concept.

Davis
    Participant

Honestly, I don’t give a flying fuck what you all believe or don’t believe.

They why should we give a flying fuck about what you have to say?

I just like seeing you all get riled up and defensive.

That’s a pretty strong sign of trolling.

It really shows your true colors.

What, that we defend our arguments. I’m glad someone came along and exposed us for the non teddy-bear pushover quiet meek pacifists we have always clearly claimed to be.

It shows how much you really don’t want to believe in God.

That’s the most childish thing you’ve said yet.

Don’t go saying you didn’t choose it!

I was brought up Atheist. As were a billion other people. Many others grew out of religious belief as you did when you realised Santa wasn’t real anymore and were no longer able to believe in Santa. That’s not a choice. That’s simply an inability to force yourself to believe in something ridiculous. Did you choose not to believe in Santa?

Sealioning?

That’s your specialty in trolling. I picked up on it soon after it became clear why you were really here.

It’s a small piece of vengeance I can take in this fucked up world.

Perhaps you can take out your struggles on the people who have directly wronged you. And not a group of atheists online who were, quite frankly, minding their own business, talking amongst themselves and any visitors who chose to pass by.

You all try to pretend you’re good people. Don’t kid yourself. You’re just as fucked up as “the theists”

You are putting words in our mouths, words none of us have said. You are painting us with your own warped view of non-believers. Not cool. And once again you are telling us what we really believe. Super not cool. That’s so gross.

you pretend not to hate [theists]

Again you are putting words in our mouths. Not cool.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.