Sunday School

Sunday School August 2nd 2020

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the #OneAtheist international community! Next Saturday you can virtually attend a celebration of Humanism.

Christians are continuing to help kill each other and those of their neighbors they feel commanded to hate. Other Christians might be about to sell their imaginary souls to their imaginary devil.

Apparently, there is nothing in the U.S. Constitution or the Law about the separation of Church and State. Meanwhile, FFRF legal eagles stay busy disentangling religion from government.

Do religious voters like Trump or Biden best?

I really hope this monumental story with Hemant Mehta continues.

The Creation Museum has re-opened if you can Adam and Eve it.

The largest football stadium in Ireland hosts the Muslim Eid celebrations.

An American citizen accused of blasphemy is murdered in a Pakistan courtroom.

This weeks’ Woo:  Betsy DeVos wins 4 Pinocchios for her misinformation campaign on Covid-19.

Climate Crisis: The four types of climate denier, and why you should ignore them all.

What are so many conservatives embracing Covid-19 pseudoscience and is Donald Trump now the leader of a death cult? At least some in the scamdemic brigade are changing their minds when faced with reality.

There is more to a magicians’ sleight of hand than meets the eye.

Stella Immanuel’s relationship with imaginary sex demons.

The woke war on religion.

A closer look at Pluto’s landscape.

Long Reads: The happiest country in the world has no carbon emissions. What is a Cult? What Is an Individual? – Biology seeks clues in Information Theory.

This week I am reading this book: The End of Everything (Astrophysically Speaking).

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil……

Coffee Break Video:  A BBC report on QAnon. To overcomes challenges, stop comparing yourself to others.  Wake Up from the Lincoln Project.

Have a great week everyone!

Strega

Thanks, Reg!

Unseen
    Participant

The Constitution DOES address the separation of church and state. It does so in the First Amendment, which most people seem to think is restricted to just free speech. In fact, it includes “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Davis
    Participant

Great to see more about Pluto. Perhaps before Earth sets on fire a few people will be able to escape and settle somewhere…and eventually get around to visiting Pluto. One day. Who knows.

The Constitution DOES address the separation of church and state.

Yes, It is just that members of Project Blitz ignore that fact. I have on occasion explained that to school indoctrination boards in Texas.

PS – thanks for the video link last week for the book I referenced.

Great to see more about Pluto.

Indeed Davis, it is one of my favorite “planets”. For some reason the line “alone and palely loitering” always comes to mind when I contemplate it. I am seeking inspiration for my next tattoo based on the poem and Pluto……I like that it is not one of the giants.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.