David Silverman (Adult Content)

Homepage Forums Politics David Silverman (Adult Content)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

PopeBeanie

For marriage, they ma go for “Poindexter” (a term Leykis uses to describe clueless guys who don’t understand female wiles) because he’ll be a better provider and will be more likely to respect their marriage vows.

You do realize, of course, you guys can win battles but not the war against the Poindexters, right?

Picture of a Poindexter "Frame" for our evolving Alexa relationships

To cut a long story short….we got back to my house and I ask her if there was any particular music she wanted to hear. She said some trippy house music. I said “Alexa Spotify” as I had left the house with this track on. Alexa was very new at the time. She said “I already told you my name is Alessia”!! Of course, I was just asking Alexa to play the music. I then had to explain how it worked and she spent the next hour ignoring me and asking Alexa all sorts of questions. Thanks Alexa, you made my night!!

PopeBeanie

Alexa was very new at the time.

You mean Alessia? And in the last sentence, too? I don’t have the Leykis Balls to edit your post.

Alessia thought I got her name wrong when I “asked” Alexa to play music. I guess they were both new to me :-). Siri did not speak to me for a week after that episode!! 🙂

Unseen
    Participant

Alessia thought I got her name wrong when I “asked” Alexa to play music. I guess they were both new to me :-). Siri did not speak to me for a week after that episode!! 🙂

Every now and then the word “Alexa” comes up in Amazon ads on my TV and my Kindle Fire tablet comes on and Amazon Alexia tells me I need to turn the tablet on in order to ask her a question. Now and then (rarely) the name Alexia is used in a TV show or movie and the tablet comes to life then, too.

Amazon is always listening.

Sometimes Alexa just announces “sorry but I don’t know that” when I have said nothing. Yes, Amazon might think Alexa is omniscient but they are omnipresent. Wait a minute…..that could mean she is the goddess of the androids!

Jody Lee
    Participant

I once asked Cortana if she knew Alexa…she said Alexa was her assisted sister.

Jody Lee
    Participant

I once asked Cortana if she knew Alexa…she said Alexa was her assistor sister.

Davis
    Participant

But that is the real mystery Reg. Does Alexa have a choice? Does she? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PopeBeanie

Did you know you can whisper to Alexa, and she’ll whisper back?

Now here’s a trick I learned all by myself, which is more fun to do to someone else’s Alexa when the owner is not listening closely:

• “Alexa, give me two hundred decimal places of Pi”

(This works while whispering, too.)

Strangely, wording it as “What is Pi to two hundred decimal places” doesn’t work for me like it used to.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.