Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

Homepage Forums Theism Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

This topic contains 136 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 136 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author

jakelafort
    Participant

I used the search function for New Scientist but that article does not appear.

Our minds work outside causal reality? WTF? I would like to know what makes you think so. Even it were so and i in know way concede it is so, it does not follow or establish that there are gods, irrespective of whether those imagined entities operate causally. Btw there is some recent progress underway scientifically in terms of understanding consciousness. I aint got the link and am too lazy to get it now.

Religion has an explanation you say. So what? How is that even on a par with a hypothesis? Anybody can make up nonsense but the conception does not equate with the assertion. At least you said something that is not about harlots and insane mythology but you have demonstrated more an IQ of 16.4 than 164.

michael17
    Participant

I used the search function for New Scientist but that article does not appear. Our minds work outside causal reality? WTF? I would like to know what makes you think so. Even it were so and i in know way concede it is so, it does not follow or establish that there are gods, irrespective of whether those imagined entities operate causally. Btw there is some recent progress underway scientifically in terms of understanding consciousness. I aint got the link and am too lazy to get it now. Religion has an explanation you say. So what? How is that even on a par with a hypothesis? Anybody can make up nonsense but the conception does not equate with the assertion. At least you said something that is  not about harlots and insane mythology but you have demonstrated more an IQ of 16.4 than 164.

You have to see the latest addition, in the bookstores.

I side stepped your question for current events. But I go back to the original manuscript and translate word for word with a interlinear. Next you must confirm that the prophecies come true. The mosaic test of a prophet is that what he says must come true or that prophet is put to death.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.
Viewing 2 posts - 136 through 137 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.