Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

Homepage Forums Theism Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

This topic contains 136 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

Michael, let me come at this a different way. I have zero interest in comic books unless the comic book has independent indicia of reliability. A comic book can not authenticate itself. Get it? Splain your foundations por favor.

My authenticity is that I’m the only voice you hear calling all of Christianity as you know it Babylon and it’s daughters harlots with the seducing spirit seen by millions for 2 years in Egypt.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

okay then Michael…what may have been apparent to others is finally clear to me…you are not well…sorry for that.

michael17
    Participant

okay then Michael…what may have been apparent to others is finally clear to me…you are not well…sorry for that.

“Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand….He who testifies these things says surely I come alive Amen,  even so come the Lord Jesus Christ”.

PopeBeanie

A forum quotation system seems to elude the prophet. Nothing to learn here.

I don’t mind, still fixing them, albeit late and silently.

michael17
    Participant

@PopeBean

Thanks, I appreciate it!

michael17
    Participant

In New York, a port city that contains immense cathedrals and edifices to  Isthar ( Astarte). “The Statue of Liberty”, at its sea  inlet and outlet  is an anagram for:

OUTLET BY ISHTAR FEET

It is literally an “Ishtar Gate” to one of the daughters (Harlots) of Babylon (Rome)

Simon Paynton
    Participant

I doubt if the people who built New York gave much of a shit about Ishtar.

michael17
    Participant

@simon Paynton

He has purposed that we fulfill the light and  unwittingly the darkness.

@micheal some anagrams take a little more work.

Psalm 19:1-6

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech. And night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language. Where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth. And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber. And rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven. And his circuit unto the ends of it: And there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Anagram of above:

When I had listened to the erudite astronomer. When his high thoughts were arranged and charted before me. When I was shown the length and breadth and height of it. The Earth. the horned Moon. the chariot of fire. The hundredth flight of the shuttle through heavyish air. How soon I mysteriously became sad and sick. Had to wander out, ousted, charging through the forest. Joining the sure chaos here in a foreign heath. Having forgotten the vocation of the learned man and in the mystic clearing, once more looked up in perfect silence at the sermon in the stars.

_Robert_
    Participant

Obviously this is the harlot edifice to Isthar at the port gate beckoning all into the Babylon land of red light districts, opium dens and atheists

michael17
    Participant

@micheal some anagrams take a little more work. Psalm 19:1-6 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech. And night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language. Where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth. And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber. And rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven. And his circuit unto the ends of it: And there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Anagram of above:

When I had listened to the erudite astronomer. When his high thoughts were arranged and charted before me. When I was shown the length and breadth and height of it. The Earth. the horned Moon. the chariot of fire. The hundredth flight of the shuttle through heavyish air. How soon I mysteriously became sad and sick. Had to wander out, ousted, charging through the forest. Joining the sure chaos here in a foreign heath. Having forgotten the vocation of the learned man and in the mystic clearing, once more looked up in perfect silence at the sermon in the stars.

That is beyond the scope of the anagram software I’m familiar with. But back in the day I’d solve mine long hand including my full name:

I’ll see lambs church era

You can easily figure out my full name 🙂

Yes, think I got it but will not post it.

I don’t think you are one to lay traps for troubadours who get killed before they reach Bombay 🙂

michael17
    Participant

@Reg

LOL 🙂

michael17
    Participant

Obviously this is the harlot edifice to Isthar at the port gate beckoning all into the Babylon land of red light districts, opium dens and atheists

Back in my wild days I went nightclubbing in Copenhagen and took pictures of the Little Mermaid.

@michaelI became a member of the 4 Sigma Society. 

Well done on passing that one. Did it take Kevin a long time to send you the test results?

I was once offered membership to “The 1000” but I declined.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.