Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

Homepage Forums Theism Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

This topic contains 108 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

Michael, let me come at this a different way. I have zero interest in comic books unless the comic book has independent indicia of reliability. A comic book can not authenticate itself. Get it? Splain your foundations por favor.

My authenticity is that I’m the only voice you hear calling all of Christianity as you know it Babylon and it’s daughters harlots with the seducing spirit seen by millions for 2 years in Egypt.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by  michael17.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

okay then Michael…what may have been apparent to others is finally clear to me…you are not well…sorry for that.

michael17
    Participant

okay then Michael…what may have been apparent to others is finally clear to me…you are not well…sorry for that.

“Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand….He who testifies these things says surely I come alive Amen,  even so come the Lord Jesus Christ”.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 14 hours ago by  michael17.

PopeBeanie

A forum quotation system seems to elude the prophet. Nothing to learn here.

I don’t mind, still fixing them, albeit late and silently.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.