Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

Homepage Forums Theism Does history attest to the accuracy of the prophecy of the book of revelation ?

This topic contains 136 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

I would say yes, based on my most recent research.  Below is short a synopsis of what I found:

The houses of Oldenburg, Bourbon and Nassau. The three remaining Houses of Europe (Remaining Royal bloodlines in Europe of the ten horns) shall be totally uprooted and replaced by the beast to come who will stand in the reconstructed Jewish Temple and proclaim himself God.
    These Three Houses are the last remaining Houses of the Houses prophesied in the Book of  Revelations and the three horns to be uprooted in the Book of Daniel.
    At the writing of the book in 95 Ad seven heads of the Roman Empire prophesied. This became true:
    Western Roman Empire Edit
    Julio-Claudian Dynasty (27 BC – AD 68)
    Flavian Dynasty (69–96)
    Nervan-Antonian Dynasty (96–192)
    Severan Dynasty (193–235)
    Constantinian dynasty (303–363)
    Valentinian Dynasty (364–457)
    House of Theodosius from 379—476

This is the beast with seven heads and ten horn with the Harlot riding it, Babylon the Mysterious ( Rome  and Constantinople, Seats of Latin and Greek Orthodox Rites also referred to in prophecy as the beast the looked like a lamb but spoke like a dragon connoting the darkness behind it.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

Many civilisations have dynasties, it’s normal.  I don’t understand the remarkableness of the correspondance between a Biblical prophecy and a list of Roman dynasties.

Hi Michael17 – have you read this book? There is also recording to listen to.

michael17
    Participant

@simon

”Many civilisations have dynasties, it’s normal.  I don’t understand the remarkableness of the correspondance between a Biblical prophecy and a list of Roman dynasties.”

Can you imagine how scandalous it would be if the prophecies are not fulfilled?

michael17
    Participant

@ Reg

“Hi Michael17 – have you read this book? There is also recording to listen to.”

No but from the synopsis she is partially accurate.

michael17
    Participant

Many civilisations have dynasties, it’s normal.  I don’t understand the remarkableness of the correspondance between a Biblical prophecy and a list of Roman dynasties.”

Can you imagine how scandalous it would be if the prophecies are not fulfilled?
    I would also add that both Rome and Constantinople sit on seven mountains, foreshadowing the seven dynasties that ruled the Empire during the times that Hebraic Christians and true Christians were persecuted and put to death.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  michael17.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

stop with the bullshit…mindless fucking bullshit

michael17
    Participant

stop with the bullshit…mindless fucking bullshit.

My research is historically accurate. Sorry that you are offended.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  PopeBeanie. Reason: bq fix

What research materials have you used? I am sure you know that no prophesy is for your own private interpretation (2: Peter 1:20) so you must have access to information other than that of the Bible, that is not the private interpretation of another person. The Bible does not prove itself.

_Robert_
    Participant

I am sure you know that no prophesy is for your own private interpretation

That should shut michael17 down (but it won’t). I have the impression he thinks he is a truth crusader and billions of Christians are false in their beliefs. Except they all say that, LOL.

I suspect Michael already knows the verse.  Most Christians don’t because  they don’t own or read a Bible. When I quote it to them and they ask me “What book is that in”? I tell them it is from 2 Peter in the OT. Seldom have any of them corrected me to say it that book is from the NT.  Still better than calling it “Two Peter” 🙂

michael17
    Participant

What research materials have you used? I am sure you know that no prophesy is for your own private interpretation (2: Peter 1:20) so you must have access to information other than that of the Bible, that is not the private interpretation of another person. The Bible does not prove itself.

It is also written, “prove all things and holdfast to that which is good”

The Cambridge Ancient History , volumes; X, XI,XII and XIII.

For the houses of Europe most online sources including the encyclopedia Brittanica.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  PopeBeanie. Reason: bq fix

michael17
    Participant

That should shut michael17 down (but it won’t). I have the impression he thinks he is a truth crusader and billions of Christians are false in their beliefs. Except they all say that, LOL.

My ears are certainly open to the billions of Christians rendering  history supported interpretations of the Book. I’ve been at this for forty years.

michael17
    Participant

My ears are certainly open to the billions of Christians rendering history supported interpretations of the Book. I’ve been at this for forty years.

The most famous errors by recent eschatologist including Billy Graham and the Worldwide Church of God was positing that the ten horns referred to the ten nations of the EU. Oops!, it’s at least 34 nations now.

Oops!, it’s at least 34 nations now.

27 now than the UK has drawn in its horns.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.