MGTOW

Homepage Forums Small Talk MGTOW

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Asianne 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

The women in my life consistently manipulated me using a variety of tactics. I am very straightforward so I was always at a disadvantage when I was younger. Now I know what to look for and will call the behavior out. That actually helps the relationship once my partner knows I will not tolerate this BS….they become more straightforward. This whole “Your supposed to read my mind” is nonsense.  Some women learn to play their daddy and they often continue this childish crap into later life and it ends up being this symbiotic relationship with a pussy whipped guy that she eventually looses respect for. I have friends that are there. I can see why some men at some point just give up and find their own happiness instead of trying to please a “blackhole”.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@robert – you could argue that the Patriarchy infantalises some women, to the point where they don’t have any adult powers.

_Robert_
    Participant

@robert – you could argue that the Patriarchy infantalises some women, to the point where they don’t have any adult powers.

You could say that, of course. I say it’s propaganda. Marketers target women for big ticket items. They know who the ultimate decider is. Tell me honestly, do you know what the clinical term for “man-hater” is without looking it up?

When the toilet needs fixing and someone has to get up to their elbows in shit or the military needs many bodies to go to the slaughter let’s really embrace gender equality and then we can talk about this seriously.

PopeBeanie

I am still figuring out how to make effective use of the quote function here.

Sorry for scant detail at the moment, but my internet time’s about to expire in about 30 seconds! Try this link and let me know: https://atheistzone.com/groups/tips/forum/topic/making-the-symbol-work-in-your-post/#post-2129

_Robert_
    Participant

Spent a few days hanging with family and friends and it was obvious how each of the 4 young males in the group was unattached. None of these guys aged 20-30 had even been dating this past year. I engaged them in conversation. They all were aware of MGTOW and a few saw their father’s get shredded by divorce. They are saving money and some have had friends with benefits, but that all. A few of the young females in the group did have absent boyfriends who were apparently not long term prospects.

I was looking at related videos on YT (e.g. where are all the good men) , and well there are just endless comments in this vein.

You can find the good men where you left them, in your 20s when you went out on him to get pumped and dumped by the bad boy who’s now either in prison, dead, or in some way not successful. That good guy you gave up is now successful and doesn’t want any of you to mess up his life and trap him in an unfair male biased legal-binding contract for his assests, they are there, they are around, their just staying clear of all you.

the juice isnt worth the squeeze. this expectation that as a man I must perform to a womans expectation(must make her laugh, must be so tall/make so much money/ basically be a form of entertainment) to be found worthy to have her attention truly shows the arrogance of women.

The “reality,” after #metoo and no fault divorce, is that most men are scared of women. They don’t see you as a potential lover and mate, but “What are the odds she will accuse me or divorce rape me?” It sure kills the mood.

Feminism won. Enjoy your cats.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

This all sounds very sour grapes.  Why not just enjoy life?  Everyone just wants to be happy, women included.

_Robert_
    Participant

This all sounds very sour grapes. Why not just enjoy life? Everyone just wants to be happy, women included.

Sounds like that is what these men are doing, enjoying their lives…without a woman in the house. I find it fascinating because I couldn’t even envision that when I was their age.

Everyone just wants to be happy, women included.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

enjoying their lives…without a woman in the house.

I think they should be more discerning over whom they date.  There are good and bad on both sides.  Women have to be discerning too, lest they end up on Judge Judy.

Unseen
    Participant

My cat makes my life more enjoyable than almost any human ever did. I’m sure many men (and women!) can say much the same about their dog or cat

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Unseen.

_Robert_
    Participant

enjoying their lives…without a woman in the house.

I think they should be more discerning over whom they date. There are good and bad on both sides. Women have to be discerning too, lest they end up on Judge Judy.

Based on your comments, congrats on your life of marital bliss.

Asianne
    Participant

I think if we are speaking in broad generalities, there are four types of men:

1. Those who get married and stay married without ever divorcing

2. Those who get married and then divorced (one or multiple times)

3. Those who stay single never marrying

4. Polygamists with multiple wives

There are different cost/benefits to each of these lifestyles. But I think a lot of men who get divorced are like what you are describing. They get burned and then decide to just stay loosely committed from that point forward. They decide marriage isn’t worth it.

Some of them die lonely when they are older.

But they sure are free aren’t they!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.