Noviembre

Homepage Forums Politics Noviembre

This topic contains 74 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jakelafort 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

@davis:

In a functioning democracy, we would have both conservative and liberal ideology is coming together to compromise somewhere in the middle. We have not had that realistically for a very long time… And it’s getting worse. Now what you have is an “us versus them mentality.”

We need somebody who can begin to mend that relationship between both sides. That is the only way they’re going to get anything done. Americans are so tired of trying to move forward and then the government just stalls because they can’t agree on anything. Right now our country is so divided. There are so many assholes out there who are taking liberties for themselves, and basically acting out in ways that is illegal and dangerous. Our country is not functioning on any level right now. We need leaders who can talk to all people and bring them together. Not leaders who are going to separate us even more.

Some people that I know who are Trump supporters and Republicans are already talking about the fact that Kamala Harris is the right person for the job to “destroy our country.” I told them that our country is already destroyed regardless of who wins.

Unseen
    Participant

What If Trump Won’t Leave?

This is the second article detailing highly plausible ways Trump could lose and yet remain in office.

The other one is  How Trump Could Lose the Election—And Still Remain President

Ivy
    Participant

Case in point: This is exactly what I’m talking about

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/media/fox-news-kamala-harris/index.html

Unseen
    Participant

Case in point: This is exactly what I’m talking about https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/media/fox-news-kamala-harris/index.html

Do you really think it’d be different with any other pick?  It’s what Trump and the GOP do.

Unseen
    Participant

Unseen
    Participant

Unseen
    Participant

Ivy
    Participant

@unseen

some people are easier targets than others

Ivy
    Participant

I told you – he’s going to lie steal and cheat now more than ever – unabashedly And unashamedly….And most likely get away with it.

Ivy
    Participant

It’s going to get way worse

Unseen
    Participant

It’s going to get way worse

Have you considered that the reason his ratings are so low is that PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF HIS BULLSHIT? including his name-calling and attacks?

By making things worse, he may just be hurting himself.

Ivy
    Participant

@unseen

Have you considered that the reason his ratings are so low is that PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF HIS BULLSHIT? including his name-calling and attacks?

People who already thought he was a dumb ass are tired of his bullshit and a few people who voted for him have swayed the other direction… But there are several people that will still vote for him because they like him and like his policies.

My prediction right now is that he’s going to lie steal and cheat his way to a second term.

Lord help us

Unseen
    Participant

Ivy, I assume it is stuff like this you are worrying about:

Kamala is tough if she’s anything. More “she fucked her way to the top” and birtherism. Women in the suburbs are already disaffected with Trump—even most of the conservative ones—l’m sure they’re rolling their eyes at the idea that she got where she is only because she was ready to hop into bed when it suited her career. Like most powerful women, she’s heard that one before.

As for birtherism, we’ve all by now taken a “been there, done that” attitude. Of course, the hard-core Trumpists will harp on it whether they buy it or not just to help their favorite candidate return to The White House.

We all saw this shit coming, and I’m sure she and Biden did as well. Hopefully, they’ll actually turn it to their advantage.

Ivy
    Participant

@unseen

Oh that’s mild compared to what’s coming… You just watch. It’s just the beginning of a long stream of attacks that’s going to keep coming and coming and coming and coming and coming and coming and coming and coming…

Get ready.

I told you Trump is going to have a field day with her… It’s just too fucking easy.

She was the wrong choice.

My prediction is that he’s going to win a second term. There are just too many stupid people in this country.

Lord help us.

I really hope I’m wrong…

Unseen
    Participant

Well, I think she was the right choice if the standard is someone who could take over as President should something happen to Biden.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Unseen.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.