Noviembre

Homepage Forums Politics Noviembre

This topic contains 74 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jakelafort 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Unseen
    Participant

What do you think of Mayor Bottoms as a choice for Biden? I think I will put a bet on it happening. I hope she gets over her Covid illness quickly.

“Biden Bottoms” has a ring to it…from Trump’s perspective. Harris and Warren seem to be the front runners by all accounts, though both of them have their deficits. He might want to resurrect Tulsi Gabbard who is appealing and hard-hitting as well as being a veteran, though being a Hindu won’t help.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Unseen.

I see James Carville, on Morning Joe, reckons there is a chance that Trump might not run. When Mayor Bottoms was interviewed earlier today about her Covid experience she had a “Joe Biden” book strategically place on the book shelf behind her. A bit cringe-worthy that.

What if Biden were to nominate Hunter, just to see how Trump would react!! Twitter would collapse.

_Robert_
    Participant

Had to take a break half way through it 🙂

_Robert_
    Participant

Had to take a break half way through it 🙂

Not the fastest bunch, but sadly typical.

Unseen
    Participant

jakelafort
    Participant

baby orang v trump supporter?

After watching that vid I would trust the acumen of the orang before the T supporter

Belle Rose
    Participant

It’s dumb fucks like that, and that’s the reason I say that I do think that Trump would win… Unless he can pick the right vice president. I don’t trust the polls right now. I don’t think they are accurate. I don’t think they can be accurate. I think there are a lot of really stupid people in this country, and they all live in the places where the electoral college matters. I think that Trump has such loyal followers that he literally could shoot somebody and get away with it and they would still vote for him. He wasn’t kidding when he said that,… People who used to be loyal to him have even said that regardless of the fact that they themselves were also guilty….

The moral of the story is, We are a really stupid country.

jakelafort
    Participant

Ivy i think that shoot em quote is fake news.

Not all of his supporters are like that. Lets be generous and assume that 75 percent would vote for him if wanted to reinstate slavery and torture immigrants. The other Trump voters were primarily doing it selfishly for perceived advantage financially or cuz they thought that it was time to shake it up in Washington. He will lose those non cult supporters overwhelmingly. And that erosion spells his doom. He is gonna lose by a great deal. I ought to open a wagering account. If i can get even money on Biden that is Juice!

Unseen
    Participant

Unseen
    Participant

jakelafort
    Participant

Unseen, it is my assumption that covid will be his undoing. It is the paramount issue. Nice to learn of those polls showing just how important it is. It trumps the economy and the economy is in rough shape notwithstanding a recovering stock market. (Gotta think the market may collapse again.) By election we shall be staring at two hundred k plus of covid deaths. Thus an even greater anti trump sentiment is likely. His corona lies are just silly. There is zero art of the possible in those lies. Even if a vaccine comes along in time and that seems doubtful the damage is done.

_Robert_
    Participant

Unseen, it is my assumption that covid will be his undoing. It is the paramount issue. Nice to learn of those polls showing just how important it is. It trumps the economy and the economy is in rough shape notwithstanding a recovering stock market. (Gotta think the market may collapse again.) By election we shall be staring at two hundred k plus of covid deaths. Thus an even greater anti trump sentiment is likely. His corona lies are just silly. There is zero art of the possible in those lies. Even if a vaccine comes along in time and that seems doubtful the damage is done.

I was reading that most countries are disallowing Americans entry. We have our wall !!! You can checkout but you can not leave.

jakelafort
    Participant

The wall?

Lets tear that wall of separation between church and state. Lets build that wall to exclude victims of a humanitarian crisis.

Lets give the tax evading Catholic Church a minimum of 1.4 billion in taxpayer money (it is expensive paying off victims of sexual abuse and having to relocate the fornicating, raping, molesting executioners of Catholic morals) because American citizens don’t need that money.

Lets make America great again and wall ourselves in by utilizing our god given, constitutionally protected freedom to infect each other. Lets wall in the media. They’re spreading lies…promoting fake news whereas the president is a steadfast teller of truth. Lets wall in democracy by making Trump the emperor of the world. Long live Trump. Hail Trump.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.