Cesar Deicide
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 9th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoHere is another post regarding the Sunday Book above.
-
Unseen replied to the topic Sunday School August 9th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoI hate to be a killjoy but am I the only noticing that this group has pretty much become (excuse my French) a circle jerk? Only Reg, Enco, Jake, Pope, and Simon make contributions save for the weekly ‘Thank you Reg” by Strega.
My last couple posts raised question one would think any mentally awake and aware people would want to…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 9th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoHave a great week!
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer started the topic Sunday School August 9th 2026 in the forum Sunday School 2 months ago
DOJ updates guidance for first time since 2017 to reflect recent SCOTUS decisions that expand religious liberty.
Good News – Young Latinos are abandoning organized religion at a faster rate than any other demographic in the United States. More Good News – The LDS Church also have a serious retention problem.
Houston mothers’ bid for te…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoOver 50 years later and I can still recall the attar of silly putty. Beats incense any day. I guess plenty of young theists imprinted the face of Jesus in it and it stuck in the minds as the real deal 🙂
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoI made it through 232 of that video Enco. I got to 4:11. He does not know what atheism is and his arguments are terrible. But he does like “holy putty”.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months agoTo ensure my wording was correct, I got Chat-GPT to edit and verify where needed. There are 2 different questions:
1. Can severe trauma during pregnancy alter the biology of the developing fetus?
2. Can trauma experienced by a parent before conception leave epigenetic effects that are later detectable in children?
The…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic the ham-ster in the forum Small Talk 2 months ago
It was in Ireland about 10 years ago. I will write the story later. No Bibles were destroy in the make of that story 🙂 But I did leave a cop needing therapy 🙂
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic the ham-ster in the forum Small Talk 2 months ago
I had a similar ‘tug-of-war’ with an election official once. I asked him “Why is the Bible on display on all the tables in the polling booth”. He gave me some bs about it being official policy based on the Constitution and demanded it back.
I then told him it was only half a bible because it was only ‘ The NT’ but was still 100% illegal. I held…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic the ham-ster in the forum Small Talk 2 months ago
News about the lark with the Ark in the park is always a source of happiness for me. I still think about this headline every so often:
Kentucky Noah’s Ark sues insurance company over damage caused by heavy rains.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoYet even if you put together all the hardcore Islamist loons and their allies on the braindead European Left, these people still amount to a small minority. How then have they become so seemingly powerful and threatening?
That is from the article I linked above. I recently drove past the US Embassy in Dublin while there was a ‘Pro-Palestine’…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoNeed a good man in your corner? Better call Saul Sugarman.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoI read about that jet today. I thought it was a joke. I think that the Deputy Editor of Jewish News Daniel Sugarman summed it up nicely…
It’s ok, lads, I’m sure you can land a plane in a storm navigating via your much-vaunted superior moral compass.
It’s Civilisation or Barbarism….
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week ago@simonpaynton – cooperative breeding is also evolving 🙂
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoThis seems like a good site for Evolution topics.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week ago…and sharks have been around 50 million years longer than trees…….
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoI recalled Pat Condell today when I was watching the first video.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoJust a follow up on the AI reasoning and the human evaluation of truth story above.
Religion is our oldest large-scale example of hallucinating a ‘theological Polyfilla” into the gaps of our knowledge. As investigation expands, the gaps contract and less filler is required. Yet believers often treat the retreat as evidence of refinement rat…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 months, 1 week agoHave a great week !!
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer started the topic Sunday School August 2nd 2026 in the forum Sunday School 2 months, 1 week ago
Judge dismisses challenge to Trump’s Religious Liberty Commission .
Gorsuch rejects idea that U.S. was founded as a Christian nation.
USDA employees go to court again to stop secretary’s proselytizing.
World of Woo: Wellness grifter kills young woman in his Batshit lifestyle center.
Environment: Researchers use hemp, rock dust and bio…[Read more]
- Load More