Mcc1789

  • According to Matthew 27:46, Jesus cried out….

    King IYK conveniently left out what “Mathew” (whomever that was, who wasn’t there) supposedly said as he cried out.

    “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

    Well, so much for the unity of the so-called “Holy Trinity”.

     

    Of course, none of the storytellers can get the perfect word of god…[Read more]

  • TheEncogitationer wrote:
    Fellow Unbelievers, As if things couldn’t get worse, Trump is now committing the U.S. to defending a key supporter of Islamist propaganda and terrorism: Trump signs an executive order vowing to defend Qatar in the wake of Israel’s strike https://apnews.com/article/us-qatar-security-trump-israel-hamas-de391ae9bded58bffb1f5b…

    [Read more]

  •  MAGA is certainly not limited government conservative.

    Talk about logical contradictions. Why don’t you research deficit growth (especially relative to GDP) under old school Republican vs Dem administrations over the decades and then tell us why you fell for the “conservative” bullshit like so many others.

    Conservative were never really for…[Read more]

  • Unseen wrote:
    The problem with blue cities with high crime rates existing in red states is that they are in red states with state governments that don’t feel like helping any part of the state which isn’t white and conservative.

    Yes, for example, around here, the State Dept of Transpo will completely repave a suburban state road over and over but…[Read more]

  • And if anyone thinks “the army” is an answer to crime in a democracy and will somehow fix the root causes, well they are a fucking fascist. You won’t like “the fix”, you know. Saudi has a super low crime rate. It’s all too stooopid.

  • TheEncogitationer wrote:
    Robert, And you’ll notice from the Axios article linked above that the Southern States you mentioned have blue cities with high murder rates. So bipartisan bloodbaths anyone?

    Those blue cities in red states are too small to swing the electoral college scam, especially with all the gerrymandering. But yeah, the whole red s…[Read more]

  • The states with the highest murder/crime rates year after year in the United States are MAGA central. Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, New Mexico, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri. Their small rural towns have insanely high crime rates. Ever drive though rural Alabama? Shit shacks and moldy doublewides covered with MAGA flags. So stooopid.

     

  • King Iyk wrote:

    _Robert_ wrote:
    Resorting to numerology to prove a god is desperate to say the least. The supposed creator of the universe can’t seem to communicate as well as a dog or cat for some reason. I know my dog exists and I know what she wants even, and we would all agree on that. A feat that not one of the ~2,000 gods is capable of d…

    [Read more]

  • Resorting to numerology to prove a god is desperate to say the least. The supposed creator of the universe can’t seem to communicate as well as a dog or cat for some reason. I know my dog exists and I know what she wants even, and we would all agree on that. A feat that not one of the ~2,000 gods is capable of doing.

     

  • TheEncogitationer wrote:
    Robert, I don’t know how to post a reply to an update, so I’ll have to post it here. Trump would have no pretext for using the National Guard or Military on cities if the Mayors and City Councils and Judges had a handle on things. What happened to Irina Zarutsa in Charlotte, NC is just a single example of how rotten lif…

    [Read more]

  • At this point one has to admit that the infantile Palestinian culture has been victimized by brainwashing, shitty education, a cult of personality (Arafat) and cult-indoctrination. Far be it for any American to criticize them at this point. Christian Nationalism is no better than Islamic fundamentalism and here we are. The “Find Out” is only just…[Read more]

  • TheEncogitationer wrote:
    Robert,

    There may be a real opportunity and if it materializes, it will up to the Palestinians to finally grow-the-fuck-up. The UN and international troops would have to be in charge for a good while, I’d imagine.

    Well, just because Macron endorses the idea of a two-state solution does not mean any other world power has t…

    [Read more]

  • There may be a real opportunity and if it materializes, it will up to the Palestinians to finally grow-the-fuck-up. The UN and international troops would have to be in charge for a good while, I’d imagine.

  • In charged eulogy for the martyr Chuck, Tucker Carlson ties Kirk’s assassination to killing of Jesus. Ah yes, the Jews. Yeah, how could we have possibly predicted who MAGAs next targets would be? Lots of FAFO. Like this black MAGA idiot.

     

  • I was right about a lot of things. The biggest being that the over-the-top left would shift the whole thing to the right. Davis got so mad at me. Wonder what he thinks now that Project 2025 and xtian nationalism/fascism is in charge in the US.

    However, I thought conservatives might learn a bit of basic science, since they were unvaxed and getting…[Read more]

  • TheEncogitationer wrote:
    Robert,

    It is is an endless source of poetic justice to have the red states suffer the most by their own christian nationalist agenda. They are glad to self-inflict misery as long as the believe they own the libs. However, they never have a problem accepting subsidies and bailouts. They voted to end USAID, who purchased…

    [Read more]

  • _Robert_ replied to the topic Are we being invaded? in the forum Science 1 year ago

    I swear you can rub 20 lbs of fresh bullshit in some peoples’ face and they would not be able to detect any bullshit. I don’t understand why any old lady would ever believe that Keanu Reeves is in love with her, but he is stuck at the airport and needs gift cards so he can come see her. Or that “Trump bucks” are legal tender.  Then there are the…[Read more]

  • Since Antisemites, Antizionists, and Holocaust Revisionists were praising Charlie Kirk’s murder, I doubt that Joe Goebbels and company would have considered Kirk a martyr. See Armin Navabi’s video from my other thread on Charlie Kirk.

    You completely missed the point there enco. I am saying that political martyry’s are a hallmark of aut…[Read more]

  • Joe Goebbels and company had themselves some useful martyrs back in 1930s Germany. Maybe we will repurpose 9/11 as MAGA martyr day.

    I see MAGA farmers are crying for govt bailouts again as they are burning their Chinese soybeans and corn crops. What a bunch of pansy socialists.

    I doubt Trump has the health to finish his term. Then we will  get…[Read more]

  • Yeah Enco, I don’t recall exactly when Americans started loading themselves onto the short busses because I spent my working years with teams of engineers and scientists. I generally thought the average among us had a lick of sense. My grandparents understood that vaccines do save lives and authoritarianism is bad. They knew not to eat so much…[Read more]

  • Load More