Pastor vs Pastor

Homepage Forums Theism Pastor vs Pastor

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Simon Paynton 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bellen
    Participant

Watch:

Round and round and round we go…,,

Simon Paynton
    Participant

That’s some pretty gruesome logic – “don’t equate sin with the colour of my skin”.

People are born gaayyyyy – deal with it.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

Would you actually buy your cake from that shop?  What about “the extra ingredient is love”?  eugh.

Daniel W.
    Participant

Pastor got caught in a big lie.  The bible repeatedly condoned slavery.  So did Jesus.

He has the speach style and mannerisms that make me just want to smack him.  And I am nonviolent.  Sort of like they said about Ted Cruz, he just makes you want to smack him,

Strega

Daniel, I agree Ted Cruz’s face is eminently smackable. 🙂

_Robert_
    Participant

https://wikinetworth.org/Robert_Jeffress_net_worth

Robert James Jeffress, Jr. (born November 29, 1955) is an American Southern Baptist (Evangelical) pastor, author, and radio and television host. Jeffress hosts the program, Pathway to Victory, which is broadcast on more than 1,200 television stations in the United States and 28 other countries. He also has a daily radio program, Pathway to Victory, heard on 764 stations. He is the pastor of the 12,000 member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas

This site says he is worth $12 Million. That’s what Jesus would do, right?. Watching him talk sets my “gaydar” detector to 50%

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@robert – now you come to mention it, you do wonder what he does for leisure time.  Maybe he loves Will and Grace.  I do, it’s fantastic.  Or, The Simpsons.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.