This is war

Homepage Forums Politics This is war

This topic contains 78 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Davis 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

Well the thing that makes nuclear war different than conventional war is that the leaders are now on the battlefield too. I figure that they figure that they have the most to loose really. In two hours they are the king of nothing, if they manage to survive.

Danny
    Participant

maybe you are right because two fu**ing morons( Kim and Trump) acting like 3 years old kids. Hope they will die as a first one. The worst part is that if it’s happen they will hide somewhere in nice safe place while other people will be fighting against, because of them get’s angry and decided to attack another country.

Belle Rose
    Participant

Lmfao

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/speier-trump-unstable-cnntv/index.html

I’m just amazed that it’s taken this long for the people who could impeach Trump to even start talking about his mental illness openly. Was it not apparent when he ran as a candidate? But getting him in office was put above the wellbeing of our country.

I’ve said for months now we need to impeach trump and put him behind bars.

There seems to be a glimmer of hope that that MIGHT happen.

It’s incredulous to me that we are allowing this circus to continue for as long as it has.

Dang Martin
    Participant

Belle Rose wrote:I’m just amazed that it’s taken this long for the people who could impeach Trump to even start talking about his mental illness openly. Was it not apparent when he ran as a candidate?

For people who were clearly paying attention, observing his behavior, listening to what he said AND how he said it, they recognized it. It was painfully obvious.

But for those who blindly and dogmatically support their “team” and do whatever their team suggests, because their team is moral and the best, because it’s their team, it was not so obvious. Their team can never do wrong, because it’s their team, and their team is good, by definition. Conversely, the other guys are idiots who can never do anything right and they have no morals, because they’re the other team, and the other team is bad, by definition.

It’s kind of like finding a series of flaws in the bible, and then pointing them out to a Christian. They refuse to see it. They refuse to acknowledge it. They won’t even listen. They cannot be swayed. They will never be swayed, ever. Nothing will shake or shatter their faith.

So when I tell my aunt that Benny Hinn is a scam artist who is taking her money and giving her nothing in return, she absolutely rebukes that statement and refuses to listen.

Sometimes, people are simply not open to the truth, because it will hurt them too much to accept it.

Belle Rose
    Participant

Belle Rose
    Participant

Please help me get out of here! NK is going to try to hit Seattle! Please!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kim-jong-un-on-trump-comments/index.html

Belle Rose
    Participant

Please believe me!!!!

Davis
    Participant

Please believe me!!!!

Nope. I see nothing new. Wow…Trump and Kim BOTH MAKING REDICULOUS STUPID DRAMAQUEEN TWITTER LIKE PREPOSTEROUS CLAIMS? When have we ever seen that?

Show me mobilization of troops and defense strategy briefings and specific threats from the mouth of a political leader (North Korea will blow up Seattle tomorrow if x doesn’t happen) … otherwise its all a variation of the same shit that has been going on for 50 years. Only this time the United States has a president as deluded and rediculous and bombastic and sad and attention hungry as NKorea. Two leaders having twitter like hissyfits and insulting one another with childish rants? LOL

I have never understood the American hobby of freaking out and being terrified for their lives over world leaders saying stupid shit and pulling hissyfits.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Davis.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Davis.

PopeBeanie

I think it’s more likely he’ll lose power before he can start any war. His military knows it’d be suicide to follow through on his threats. I’ll bet he’s wishing he had friends outside of NK by now. I’m actually more worried about Trump’s popularity if he wins this crazy standoff.

Belle Rose
    Participant

@davis

Show me mobilization of troops and defense strategy briefings and specific threats from the mouth of a political leader (North Korea will blow up Seattle tomorrow if x doesn’t happen) … otherwise its all a variation of the same shit that has been going on for 50 years

http://kuow.org/post/seattle-would-be-ultimate-and-strategic-target-north-korea

It’s been a topic of discussion for some time now. And I can assure you neither of them are bluffing.

Belle Rose
    Participant

I really don’t understand after all of this time why people still do not take Trump at his word. Believe him. No he is not kidding. He really is that psychopathic.

Belle Rose
    Participant

@davis

I have never understood the American hobby of freaking out and being terrified for their lives over world leaders saying stupid shit and pulling hissyfits.

Say he who sits comfortably out of harms way. Well I live at ground zero and I have kids. And 2 dogs. So yeah. I think I have a right to freak out. Do you have kids?

Belle Rose
    Participant

Belle Rose
    Participant

@Pope

RE: I’m actually more worried about Trump’s popularity if he wins this crazy standoff.

Oh shit. There’s that. Lol…

Davis
    Participant

@davis

Show me mobilization of troops

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/pentagon-f-22-raptor-f-35-upgrades/index.html

Belle, every day I face terrorist threats. The train I take to university was blown up 10 years ago and the train station I pass through was bombed. The airport in both Madrid and Brussels (which I pass through numerous times per year) have both been blown up (one of them last year). When I lived in London my entire street was evacuated due to bomb threats and once when I was on the central line in the underground a bomb went of 5 stations ahead of me. People were flattened like pancakes in Barcelona a couple weeks ago and here in my city of Madrid the squares and plazas are under constant protection by heavily armed military police as they are considered a very likely targets.

This is a threat which is demonstrable, occurs with frequency, have different sides who make clear threats (not vague ones) and it is completely absent of any politicians blabbing idle threats on twitter or puffing up their chests repeating the same nonsense they have for 50 years.

I face a real threat of being murdered in the streets by fanatical in my city. And yet life goes on and we don’t become hysterical drama queens and fear for our lives. If a real, clear threat is made…then yes…we should be careful. Throw up are hands and scream “the end is coming” … no.

You face a threat in your imagination from the rantings of a world leader and his father who have spent the last 50 years repeating threats on a regular basis yet not doing anything.

Who is in harms way?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.