Sunday School

Sunday School July 10th 2022

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Belle Rose 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

jakelafort
    Participant

Belle, i began to watch the Shitner series. Could not make it through one story. Found it to be utter BS. The universe is from our perspective crazy nuff, don’t need to fabricate shit.

_Robert_
    Participant

Belle, i began to watch the Shitner series. Could not make it through one story. Found it to be utter BS. The universe is from our perspective crazy nuff, don’t need to fabricate shit.

Those ghost hunter TV shows were big for a while. Amazing how all of a sudden, the camera crew loses all ability to properly light a set or hold a camera steady. All their faces are uplit in green for some reason, LOL.

Then they had these “searching for bigfeet” shows. Five bushy-beard fat-asses with shotguns in camo breathing like they are about to have a heart attack after running 20 feet. The evidence is always some bark missing from a tree. But I will commend the bigfoot….they really know how to hide their dead.

PopeBeanie

But I will commend the bigfoot….they really know how to hide their dead.

But do they really die?

“I’m just asking a question…”

Autumn
    Participant

Not in our hearts, they don’t. Praise be unto yeti.

Interesting test case; Texas State penal code recognizes a fetus as a person, but the Texas Transportation Code does not.

jakelafort
    Participant

That is an interesting test case.

I was once late for court and took a shot going in the HOV lane. Thought i was scot free but where traffic merged there were three cop cars. I thought quick and put my black briefcase at same height as my faccia. Did not work. I guess i could have told the cop about my alter egos.

Unseen
    Participant

Interesting test case; Texas State penal code recognizes a fetus as a person, but the Texas Transportation Code does not.

Cop: “We in the traffic control business don’t count people inside someone’s body as people for the purposes of the law.”

Pregnant Driver: “Well, then, you have a real problem. My fetus isn’t alone in my body because I am also inside my body. Apparently, you have no one to give a ticket to.”

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Unseen.

Belle Rose
    Participant

@Reg

I saw that article about the lady in Texas in the HOV lane, and I was telling a friend of mine that that’s exactly what all of us women should do… Start demanding things like food stamps, Claiming our fetus as dependents on taxes, and just start bogging down the system with court cases like that. Imagine if every single pregnant woman in the entire United States started doing shit like that and demanding that their fetus be treated like a person… That right there just imagine what we could do if we all did that lol… It makes me want to get pregnant just to do that shit lol I think it would be hilariously fun!

jakelafort
    Participant

Belle, that is good thinking.

Corporations are people. Now fetuses are too.

Yes Belle, I like how you are thinking. It might be worth the fetuses taking court action to get the US to ratify the Convention on the Rights of the Child.  That way they will have more rights after they are born. They could also take class action against companies that pollute the environment.

jakelafort
    Participant

Another potential consequence is wrongful life suits. Ideally the states where abortion is criminal would be defendants but that violates the constitution. But rapists would be the defendants.

Ideology is a dangerous human tendency.

Will the Christians demand that a 10 year old child is charged with murder after crossing state lines for an abortion after being raped?

Belle Rose
    Participant

@Reg

Will the Christians demand that a 10 year old child is charged with murder after crossing state lines for an abortion after being raped?

They would – they are absolutely determined to make sure no abortions happen regardless of the circumstances….it’s absolutely insane. I’ve heard their line of reasoning. They think it’s all about the “unborn child that deserves to live,”….I used to listen to Christian radio on my commute to work and they talked about it a LOT! They were all about overturning Roe v Wade. This has been their plan ever since Roe happened. They really do believe they are on the “right” side of the argument lol 😂 it’s so sad if it weren’t also extremely frightening.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.