Are these the “birth pains” increasing with intensity?

Homepage Forums Theism Are these the “birth pains” increasing with intensity?

This topic contains 107 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  _Robert_ 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

Michael, it is so cool that you read the mind of god. Lots of Christians have/do read it. I am sure your interpretation is spot on. What did the holocaust mean?

Not sure but I don’t think that they would have garnished international sympathy for the return to their homeland without it. A essential part of prophecy but despite their return Zachariah has 2/3 of the returned people dying by war in the future and the Mt. of Olives cleaving in half with valley opening up. There is indeed a geological fault there.
    What did the bubónico plague mean?
    Similar to now it undermines the authority and power of the great whore that sits on many waters. The pope had temporal powers in those days, to depose kingdoms to put sects to death including the body of Christ, to launch Crusades. The earth earth became drunk with its cup of spiritual fornication. It has uttered great blasphemous things. Rome dealt God’s retribution it sacked Constantinople. Constantinople also dealt retribution to Europe, also the Kings of Europe have trodden on Vatican City deposing the Pope. But the Pope was helpless during the Plague even as he is now. The Vicar of Christ has no authority and did not save Europe and the Church from being a den of debauchary. 
    What did god mean by the first world war? Wars are part of the Olivet prophecy along with pestilence and earthquakes.
    How about autos de fe? Inquisitions? Inquisitions under which the Pope had the authority to put the holy and elect people to death, she is “drunk with the blood of martyrs”

Similar to now it undermines the authority and power of the great whore that sits on many waters. The pope had temporal powers in those days, to depose kingdoms to put sects to death including the body of Christ, to launch Crusades. The earth? Lynchings of blacks in USA? The blood lines of Europe have conquered the world through the falses blessings of the Pope and enslaved indigenous people everywhere. “The Rider on the white horse…conquering and going the conquer

Tsunamis? AIDS? (Were the right that god was punishing gays?) Is it always a punishment to make us fly right? What kind of message does he have for non-believers? How about Muslims who are so thoroughly indoctrinated and lacking in resources that they never had a chance to see the light? Does he give them messages too? What kind of message? How do you separate viruses that originate naturally from those he uses to send a message? This is all very confusing to those of us who can’t read his mind.

michael17
    Participant

This is a message from above. Does that mean that 1 billion Hindus are going to burn in Hell for more that 750 trillion centuries? I mean they are all atheists when it comes to your God, just like the atheists on this site.
    Even for atheist righteousness and mercy will be yardstick. But mercy shown can even rescue a atheist.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael, the historicity of your claims is dubious. But that is besides the point. WHEN WILL I LEARN? Fuck’s wrong with me?

But mercy shown can even rescue a atheist.

We don’t need rescuing. We don’t want any mercy from the pious and self-righteous. We don’t want to go to your heaven – even if it was real. That would be hell. Then again, it only exists in your head because that is where your God exists.

Are you claiming that a billion Hindus, the majority of whom know less about Christianity than I do, but who are atheists just like me towards your God, have a chance of becoming immortals just like Christians believe they will? You can “be saved” by having no faith? Please tell that to all the other Christians. Then they might leave us alone.

The thought of having to spend eternity with 1000’s of nuns!!! I know the Catholics probably have their own private section 🙂 but do the Muslims get in too?

But that is besides the point. WHEN WILL I LEARN? Fuck’s wrong with me?

Hey man, its the journey, not the destination that counts 🙂 🙂

michael17
    Participant

Michael, the historicity of your claims is dubious. But that is besides the point. WHEN WILL I LEARN? Fuck’s wrong with me?
    I want to get you guys through this current crisis. Even if you don’t believe show kindness and give to charities as you have done in the past. Help the poor, blind and those lacking cloths. Forgive your enemies. Respect the law and all authority. And if you can read a inter linear bible with a open mind.

Its not blood painted on the door yet but certainly preparing the surface

michael17
    Participant

But mercy shown can even rescue a atheist. We don’t need rescuing. We don’t want any mercy from the pious and self-righteous. We don’t want to go to your heaven – even if it was real. That would be hell. Then again, it only exists in your head because that is where your God exists. Are you claiming that a billion Hindus, the majority of whom know less about Christianity than I do, but who are atheists just like me towards your God, have a chance of becoming immortals just like Christians believe they will? You can “be saved” by having no faith? Please tell that to all the other Christians. Then they might leave us alone. The thought of having to spend eternity with 1000’s of nuns!!! I know the Catholics probably have their own private section 🙂 but do the Muslims get in too?

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Michael – please stop quoting from the Bible. The Bible is not evidence for anything. It is your argument not your proof. You are just appealing to an authority. You could claim that vibrations emitted from an atom during the “time” it absorbs a photon and re-emits it is evidence for String Theory because Leonard Susskind mentioned it in a book but it does not prove it. It is only an argument to be taken as a starting point. Your use of Biblical quotations as the some sort of authoritative trump card to win an argument is tedious to say the least (and with zero amplitude).

michael17
    Participant

@Reg Just answering your question and without which there is no answer.

Exactly Michael. Finally a Christian with the integrity to admit it. Thanks!

michael17
    Participant

Pestilence or disease is a birth pain according to the Olivet prophecy. If so, can we statistically canvas the population of those considered immoral and see how they fare. At least one statistic is available:

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/03/lgbtq-people-higher-risk-coronavirus/

Granted, they already have higher rates of cancer and HIV, which makes them more susceptible, but that too, is a consequence in line with the prophecy and can have the same causation; a virus.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael, canvas the population of those considered immoral?

Hmmm, i consider you and your ilk immoral. Perpetuating the mind virus and its edifice is damning. Making the lives of LBGT more difficult which causes them more stress and causes them to smoke more frequently which in turn contributes to those illnesses but you want to evaluate those illnesses for fulfillment of a prophecy?

PopeBeanie

Granted, they already have higher rates of cancer and HIV, which makes them more susceptible, but that too, is a consequence in line with the prophecy and can have the same causation; a virus.

So does scripture say anything about not going into jungles to hunt bush meat (where HIV likely came from), or not eating bats or pangolins (where covid-19 probably came from)?

I’m just saying, if it’s all a part of God’s plan, he/she/it behaves like a psychopath. Starting (in fact) with creating a humanity with such fatal flaws and then blaming them for it. Maybe he/she/it is ultimately tricking you, too? And what proof is there that mere mortal writers of scripture actually got it all down accurately?

It’s all just a hunch. No, a myriad of various hunches, depending on which time in history and which dedicated people are coming up with them. With the possible side-effect of some prophesy become self-fulfilling, just because some people believe in it.

_Robert_
    Participant

“this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.”

It has been a failed religion for a long time.

michael17
    Participant

So does scripture say anything about not going into jungles to hunt bush meat (where HIV likely came from), or not eating bats or pangolins (where covid-19 probably came from)? I’m just saying, if it’s all a part of God’s plan, he/she/it behaves like a psychopath. Starting (in fact) with creating a humanity with such fatal flaws and then blaming them for it. Maybe he/she/it is ultimately tricking you, too? And what proof is there that mere mortal writers of scripture actually got it all down accurately? It’s all just a hunch. No, a myriad of various hunches, depending on which time in history and which dedicated people are coming up with them. With the possible side-effect of some prophesy become self-fulfilling, just because some people believe in it.

The message is love, not hate. We would be bastards if a father did not reprimand us for doing what he hates. “ The wrath of God is revealed from heaven, against all unrighteousness and all wickedness of them that perish.”

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.