Is there evidence that new races of man appeared coinceding with biblical Adam?

Homepage Forums Science Is there evidence that new races of man appeared coinceding with biblical Adam?

This topic contains 139 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)
  • Author

Keep the faith Michael. I predict that horses called “Getabird” at 1:30 pm and “Footpad” at 2:10 pm will both be placed (most likely both to win) in the first 2 races at Cheltenham tomorrow March 13th.

Results checker.

michael17
    Participant

I read your reply Michael but it was not answering what I asked. Again, my question was; What signs, wonders or miracles have you found over the last 40 years to make you think your quest is still a worthwhile one? You began by saying that you believe the testimony of the prophets. That is an objective faith based claim. You then said that after 40 years of research that you “have been able to extrapolate history in to the future”. So you are a prophet too??

-No just a person that connects the dots

I used to work in a university extrapolating economic data in order to predict future economic trends (Yes, it was just as exciting as you think it was :-)). Our short term forecasts (3-6 months) were very accurate but even working with 3 professors of economics and several PhD students we only got it “right” about 70% of the time in the long run. And that all happened before the Internet and the Information age. How good have your predictions been Michael?

-100% so but the dots I connect are  high level.

• Islamic war
    • EU
    • Turkey and the EU; road toward membership
    • The reconstruction of the Jewish Temple supported by the defecto Roman powers. ( Trump and Putin  in the future the EU must be on board )
    • Frequency and intensity of Earthquakes on the increase
    • Pandemics on the rise.

Is they any way we can test them? So back to my question above…..telling me you believe parts of the Bible to be true and telling me you have predicted the future does not work as a satisfactory answer. You are suggesting that the dead come back to life. I am asking what evidence you have found to support that, not what beliefs you hold about it or what you think those beliefs mean.

– I have no evidence ,so the search continues

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.

This might help the search when you run out of dots.

michael17
    Participant

I’m just following this in the sidebar, and have not read most of the text. Skimming, I don’t see that “the races of man” are defined. Maybe they were. Since it’s the title, what do we mean by “Race”. There are many ways to categorize ethnicity. The old Black White Asian categories are way off base, and leave out categories of people that are just as different from the “big three” as they are from each other. Then, the “Asian” category is just stupid. East Indian vs. Chinese vs. Philipino vs. Cambodian (Eastern Russian is also Asian). Then there’s Native American and Australian natives, and Melanesians and Polynesians. All very different. So if we are going to say that “the races of man” had a particular origin, then we need a definition of “the races of man”. I thought this brief video is a nice summary.

Nice video.  But what we classically define as oriental did not come into existence until 7000 years ago . Contemporary  with the time line of the sons of Adam. More over after 7000 years ago Neolithic and ice age body and skull morphologies disapeared globally at the same time. I contend, Genesis began and ice man and animals came to an end.<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/CJdT6QcSbQ0?feature=oembed” width=”670″ height=”377″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

michael17
    Participant

This might help the search when you run out of dots.

I like that! 🙂

_Robert_
    Participant

There will be war, disease, more seismographs, and false prophets in the future.

See, I am the Savior, worship me !

We are all waiting on your walking dead guy Michael. We got Putin instead.

You do know that The Institute for Creation Research doesn’t count? You do know that their “peer reviews” are always by Christian apologist numbskulls and that all “creation science” is bull crap, right?

michael17
    Participant

There will be war, disease, more seismographs, and false prophets in the future. See, I am the Savior, worship me ! We are all waiting on your walking dead guy Michael. We got Putin instead. You do know that The Institute for Creation Research doesn’t count? You do know that their “peer reviews” are always by Christian apologist numbskulls and that all “creation science” is bull crap, right?

Those people are devoid of the truth and are spreading falsehoods that appear as numbskullary to the scientific community.

Davis
    Participant

@michael

re: continuous ducking and dodging

Give us the specific NAME, LOCATION and YEAR of someone raised from the dead by the arc of the covenant. Or admit you made an unjustified claim.

Otherwise I will put you on my ignore list (as I’m sure several users have already done).

michael17
    Participant

@michael re: continuous ducking and dodging Give us the specific NAME, LOCATION and YEAR of someone raised from the dead by the arc of the covenant. Or admit you made an unjustified claim. Otherwise I will put you on my ignore list (as I’m sure several users have already done).

I told you already that I used the Ark of the Covenant as a metaphor for the body of Christ. I personally have no record of this ever occurring because I

cant find the body Christ. I hope you know what the body of Christ means and the true signs it must exhibit. I have been looking for 40

years. Sorry that I lost you in the metaphor of that of which I am looking for.

Strega

@michael17 it’s as if I announced that I was in search of a pink unicorn, I’d read about it from many sources, even seen pictures, but I’d yet to find it.  It would trigger incredulous responses and I wouldn’t be taken seriously. What is the difference?

@regthefronkeyfarmer good luck with the horses!

@strega – thanks 50% hit rate today so plenty of ammo for tomorrow.

michael17
    Participant

@michael17 it’s as if I announced that I was in search of a pink unicorn, I’d read about it from many sources, even seen pictures, but I’d yet to find it. It would trigger incredulous responses and I wouldn’t be taken seriously. What is the difference? @regthefronkeyfarmer good luck with the horses!

I guess my subject has more miraclous claims reported by repuditable independent historical sources .

Strega

Hi @michael17 you’ll have to be specific about the source and what it specifies.  Well your several repuditable independent sources, actually.

michael17
    Participant

Tacitus reports miracles by Christ

Josephus reports miracles by Christ

Strega

Would you like me to list some authors who have written about a pink unicorn?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.