Songs you think more people should hear

Homepage Forums Small Talk Songs you think more people should hear

This topic contains 114 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author

Remember the Blues Brothers lineΒ  – “What kind of music do you usually have here”? “Oh,we got both kinds. We got Country and we got Western”!!

Jody Lee
    Participant

A little Laura Marling with my maple pecan coffee on a Sunday evening. Life is good.

_Robert_
    Participant

@unseen, I really enjoyed the Bach and quad harpsichord piece you posted. Even with the four of them they were almost overpowered by the strings. I ran across this very young Slovenia orchestra doing this short Offenbach duet. See if you can isolate the mezzo. Normally I don’t care for many famous mezzosopranos. There are better versions of this tune out there, but this singer has a beautiful sound, great pitch and timing.

PopeBeanie

I think this one’s got style, aaaaand substance!

PopeBeanie

PopeBeanie

PMJ makes me smile so much and I can’t stop watching but they get millions of views so I think y’all have probably seen them already so I won’t post any more unless someone says PMJ is new to them and so… well, let me know.

Meanwhile that guitar sliding and pickin’ in Human blows me away and I watched it like six times in a row and I still can’t believe it. Yeah, just watched it again.

_Robert_
    Participant

Mamma says the truth is all that matters…

No comment.

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.