The Jews claim that the Messiah is here, but is he the real one?

Homepage Forums Theism The Jews claim that the Messiah is here, but is he the real one?

This topic contains 165 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 166 total)
  • Author

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

Well, that’s as clear as mud. Is this “Jesus mind” available on an app store? 😁

@Johan – You stated above that “Everyone has his opinion on who the Real Jesus is. And of course i have one too. And He is Real.”

Can I ask you how you know He is real? You say you have an opinion on who the Real Jesus is but you claim that He exists in reality. This  requires a higher level of justification than “your opinion”.

An opinion is a subjective statement of what you believe. By asserting He is real you are claiming to have knowledge on the matter of His existence.  A knowledge based claim must be supported by facts. Not assertions, not opinions, not beliefs, but objective evidence that we can examine.

I am happy to accept that in your opinion that Jesus is real for you. But if you want me to accept that He is real for all of us and wish us to take you seriously then you must produce evidence.  If you do not do this then I am forced to conclude that all you are doing is recounting a personal notation of your state of mind. If you think I am being unfair with this request then you should question why you won’t share it with us.

I will not accept the claims of the Bible as proof of anything. What have you got to offer apart from it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Can you explain what you mean by “And you can speak to Him and His Mom too. Any time you want to.

How does that work? What is the process? I would like to give it a try.

Johan
    Participant

I clicked through on the link, but I’m not sure what you specifically want me to read.

Good that you asked this, Sister.  The importance of this post is that I really have a Daughter, Anna Mary.  Who is the Real Jesus.  And we exists in the Relationship of Mother and Her Daughter born of Her.  With God as the Husband and Father in the Relationships.  Which Manifests the Family Life of God in Reality.

Johan
    Participant

@Johan – You stated above that “Everyone has his opinion on who the Real Jesus is. And of course i have one too. And He is Real.” Can I ask you how you know He is real? You say you have an opinion on who the Real Jesus is but you claim that He exists in reality.

You are totally right.  He exists in Reality.  In this post He is Anna Mary.  In this post He is Zola Gxowa.

This requires a higher level of justification than “your opinion”.

You are totally right there.  And that is what you will see when you read those two Facebook posts.  You don’t need to log in to read them because all my posts is public.

An opinion is a subjective statement of what you believe. By asserting He is real you are claiming to have knowledge on the matter of His existence. A knowledge based claim must be supported by facts. Not assertions, not opinions, not beliefs, but objective evidence that we can examine.

You are totally right here.  And I expect nothing less than a thorough examination.  If you are up to it of course.  I will assist you of course in any question you have in this regard.

I am happy to accept that in your opinion that Jesus is real for you. But if you want me to accept that He is real for all of us and wish us to take you seriously then you must produce evidence.

Yep.  You are totally right here.  And i did just that, Brother.

If you do not do this then I am forced to conclude that all you are doing is recounting a personal notation of your state of mind.

I totally agree with you here.

If you think I am being unfair with this request then you should question why you won’t share it with us. I will not accept the claims of the Bible as proof of anything. What have you got to offer apart from it.

I totally agree with you here too.  The Bible is not the Reality of things.  It is just the Words of God.  But as it is the Word of God then it should be able to Create Reality.  Because that is what the Bible said in the beginning.  That the Reality in the Creation that we have today is created by God.  Thus this should not stop there.  But still goes on if God is really Alive.  Thus i present you the Creation of the Real Jesus.  Through the Word of Jesus in Scripture.

Can you explain what you mean by “And you can speak to Him and His Mom too. Any time you want to.” How does that work? What is the process? I would like to give it a try.

Very Good Brother.  I will assist you to meet with Jesus and His Mother.  Who are both a Reality now on earth.  Because both are Created by the Word of God and exists now as Real Beings on Earth.  The process is to enter my Life.  And to walk with me where I am walking.  In Cyberspace.  I am glad you feel yourself up to the Experience to “see for yourself”.  Which is of course an Adventure ahead of you.  Where you can “chicken out”.  But which you should not do of course.  Because nobody need to “fear” the Living God.  He is Love.

But I would like to conclude with this.  Your approach is surely the best I had in years.  I had someone else like you some time ago.  Who walked with me for 3 years.  Also an Atheist like you with the name of Abaddon.  And it was really an Enjoyable Experience to me.  And it should be at least an “interesting experience” to you.  As it was for him.  Something that had a huge impact on his life.   And of course I can link you to him too.  At the right time.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Johan.

Johan
    Participant

Quick, I must find a theologian!

You found one Brother Reg!

Theologians are busy with mind games, Brother.  But who is that person.  i would like to assist him to find the Real Living God.   And thus the Real Living Jesus too.

michael17
    Participant

Michael17, Well, that’s as clear as mud. Is this “Jesus mind” available on an app store? 😁

You literally must be generated out of the Holy Spirit, as was Christ. You take on the divine nature as you become engrafted onto the  spiritual body of Christ. And by all rights, empowered as the apostles.  The only problem is finding those of his body to preside over the spiritual birth and baptism. Due to severe martyrdom by the Latin and Orthodox Rites over the centuries, they are few and far between.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Reg, perfecly logical and analytical questions.

But i bet you there will be zero admission from him.

jakelafort
    Participant

michael17/Johan you have not answered me why you are utilizing both names/profiles.

Johan
    Participant

And thus His Life should be visible too.

And yet he only shows up in ancient stories, people’s hallucinations and as images in burnt toast.

These were the “Babies of God” and their attempts to assist you in believing God is real, Brother.  They are all the Christians in their various groups of strife.

1 Cor 3: 1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

God should be visible but he is not. He never shows up, not a trace of evidence beyond people’s words, feelings and unverifiable text (if you don’t include shoddy “logical” arguments which we shouldn’t because why would we?).

Yep.  That was the case before, Brother.  Of the “Baby Gods”  of course.

Show me God, actual proof, not nonsense, and we can talk.

Sure.  You can come over with Brother “Reg” and be with me for some time.  To see for yourself.

Until then…not interested. p.s. things that are not evidence under any circumstances: Because you say so Because you feel it Because you truly believe everything in an ancient book Because you cannot imagine how else things can be Because the religion you believe in is/was widespread Because you don’t like the other religions Because there simply must be meaning behind everything Bad theological proofs of God’s existence Supposed miracles easily explained

Yep.  I agree with you, Brother.    These are all “mind games of the theologians”.  I just Discipline them in a Rebuke.  Of course they persecute me then.  But it just serves to their own disgrace and “illness”.

Johan
    Participant

Excellent points, Davis.

Join your two Brothers and enter my actual Life, Brother.

Johan
    Participant

Yeah excellent points. One omission: Prophecies interpreted and spun upside down, inside out, round and round until they redound to the bias of the interpreter.

Join them, Brother.  And come over for a visit.  Which will be at the very least a “very interesting one”.

Johan
    Participant

@Johan, I see you are still trying to be a Godly Being. But like I said over 2 years ago, religion keeps your mind chained and makes free-thought impossible. Once again I quoted Dracula, to make the point that quoting the Bible is not proof of anything. At best it is just a claim and thinking it is anymore than that is just circular reasoning.

You missed me then, Brother.  I was One and I am still One.  I just have much more proof for you of my existence as such.  So join all your Brothers in visiting me in my hometown of Robertson.  And my existence everywhere on the Internet which is not a “mind existence” but a Real Spiritual Being.

Johan
    Participant

One Bible verse said that Jesus the Messiah would return within the lifetime of the Disciples: Verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come. Matthew 10:23

And it really happened, Brother.  But you didn’t notice of course.  I did.  Thus I could do it again.

jakelafort
    Participant

Johan/michael i think you really have had a psychotic break. I hope you will seek help. If there are other people in your life who care i suspect they have asked you to seek help. I am just a stranger of course but it seems probable that your health/well being is at stake. If my suspicion is correct then you should not ponder whether it is all a coincidence or you really do need professional care.

Johan
    Participant

michael17/Johan you have not answered me why you are utilizing both names/profiles.

Huh, Brother?  You think i have two profiles.  I didn’t notice.  But assist me a bit more to see what you see too.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.