Sunday School

Sunday School 31st January 2021

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  _Robert_ 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I recall someone not so long ago talking about how the Catholic school board in Vancouver was the first board in the region to have an official policy supporting transgender kids. I don’t know if that is true or not (or as much of an accomplishment as they seem to think), but I reminded them the reason they had to form a policy was because a human rights complaint had successfully been filed against them for discrimination.

I wonder what type of mindset gave rise to such discrimination in the first place? Out of whose mind and on what authority did the vile concept of some humans beings been classified as “intrinsically disordered” originate?

Apologists seem to think that the Catholic Church is some sort of panacea for whatever they see wrong in the world. But at best they are only attempting to remedy the poisons they created in the first place and only after secular society has forced them to catch up with the rest of society.

But Bibles don’t cure hunger, condoms don’t cure AIDS, confession does not bring justice, canon law should never trump civil law and running schools with a stick in one hand and a bible in the other is not education.

Davis

Wah wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

_Robert_
    Participant

I attended a funeral last year. Or should I call it a fear-based soul recruitment session based on the priest’s little speech. Terrible and totally incongruent with the personality and sentiments of the deceased

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.