Sunday School

Sunday School February 3rd 2019

This topic contains 37 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Noel 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

Satanism exists, and evil exists.

Yes, Satanism exists though very few of them believe that Satan exists.

Evil exists

This is surprising. Evil. What is it? Is it a dark force that spreads bad deeds and manipulate others who would otherwise do good? Is it an invisible black gas that nourishes off of sadness and spreads to other people every time an evil deed is done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8rHfuN8rk

Unseen
    Participant
    At the same time, a lot of women don’t come forward because in our adversarial justice system……
    Our justice system is adversarial? Hmmm So you prefer presumption of guilt?
    Imagine a system where, rather than a battle of adversaries arriving at a binary choice decision, impartial adjudicants conduct an investigation and arrive at a conclusion that may not be binary and may even result in no decision at all other than “insufficient evidence, so the case remains open.” They might even assess partial blame to both parties. (“While we can’t allow one person to hit another with a brick, at the same time the ‘victim’ was doing his best to provoke anger. Both parties referred for psychological assessment and counseling to help them learn better ways to conduct themselves.”)
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Unseen.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@robert – [youtube video] I’d call that treacherous, or unsporting, but not evil.  The soldier was not acting for personal fun or advancement, but basically for his team.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

If I start my own religion, I’m going to call myself the Big Willy.  That’s better than being Satan or whatever.  Myra Hindley.

I can see how the Satanism tag works in some ways, but it’s not a good look.

The role of the Satanic Temple is to stop Christians from being allowed to openly ignore the Constitution of the United States. They are very busy at the moment because of the discrimination and persecution of non-Christians and their attempts at thwarting or changing Civil Laws that do not agree with their religious beliefs especially now that Operation Blitz is underway.

The Satanic Temple make headlines when they challenge these liars for Jesus because their name is a perfect branding exercise for the space they occupy. It works really well without having to spend millions on advertising campaigns.

_Robert_
    Participant

The role of the Satanic Temple is to stop Christians from being allowed to openly ignore the Constitution of the United States. They are very busy at the moment because of the discrimination and persecution of non-Christians and their attempts at thwarting or changing Civil Laws that do not agree with their religious beliefs especially now that Operation Blitz is underway. The Satanic Temple make headlines when they challenge these liars for Jesus because their name is a perfect branding exercise for the space they occupy. It works really well without having to spend millions on advertising campaigns.

I am Satan and I approve this message.

@ _Robert_  Anyone that can tickle the ivories with those fingers has at least done a deal with the Diabolical One 🙂

Noel
    Participant

@Reg: Thanks for the Sunday School Reg. It’s Friday and finally got around to reading it. Busy!!!

The St. Augustine quote: Yesterday had a conversation with a coworker who did not get the concept of “water”. Explain that all the water there is on our planet is all the water that there will ever be and he had a hard time wrapping his head around that concept. He figured that since it rains the planet is constantly “making” water. He began looking it up and I told him “that is what atheism does. It ask’s why and it ask’s how?”

Bill Maher- Yeah, idiots like Marco Rubio. When someone votes for idiots like this guy do they ask How? Or Why? Because at this point the reality of global warming should be evident to their lying fucking eyes.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.