Doug Hanlon
@doug1943gmail-com
Active 4 years ago-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 2 days agoReg:
In Morocco, atheist Betty Lachgar has now spent a year in prison because Allah does not have better enforcement options than the Moroccan penal system. Blasphemy laws always contain the same epistemological absurdity. They don’t protect an omnipotent deity from injury. They protect believers from encountering speech about their deity t…
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoAnd in case there’s any doubt of his intentions, here is a time years before when Macklemore would have made Goebbels proud:
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoHere’s a summary of Macklemore’s macking for the message of massacring monsters:
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoJake:
OK, Mackelemore! 😉😁:
Talk about going from so right to so wrong!
Macklemore went from rappin’ rhapsodic for freedom to love for all, regardless of how they swing…
…to supporting the loveless Hamas hangmen who would make everyone in the above video swing from a crane!
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoJake:
I just now finished the video. Rowan Osman’s story confirmed precisely what I was saying about brainwwshing of Arabs and Muslims against all things Jewish and Israeli.
This is one of PragerU’s better videos. Some of his videos are notorious for false dillemmas and distinctions without difference, as well as mischaracterize Atheism and…[Read more]
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoJake:
Check this video. Here is a firsthand account of a Lebanese woman of the vile Jew hating culture that is endemic in the middle east. Like i said when this debate started about Israel it is the culture dummy. There is nothing intrinsic about people in the middle east that hatred of Jews/Israel is imperative. Otherwise i would be a de facto…
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoReg and Jake:
Reg wrote:
I would consider the series in the same league as ‘Breaking Bad’ or ‘Homeland’. I was surprised to read it is No 1 on Netflix in Lebanon.
What most surprised me was that the series had viewers from Gaza!. You know the place where the “Genocide” is supposed to be occurring?!?
You know, I seriously doubt that even if…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoJake,
Yes, Doron is the real deal. He lives the role. He is a very believable character both as an ‘ordinary Israeli family man’ and even more so as a fluent Arabic speaking Muslim ‘spy’.
I would consider the series in the same league as ‘Breaking Bad’ or ‘Homeland’. I was surprised to read it is No 1 on Netflix in Lebanon.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 3 days agoI am quite skeptical that many will do a 180 after seeing Fauda on their Jew hating viewpoint/Palestinianism…
I have been interacting with ‘Hamas’ supporters for over 20 years. I will aver that in that time the have become ‘stupider more’. They are now so uninformed (or maybe ‘ill-informed’ is a better term) that they are a different species to…[Read more]
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoJake:
Enco,
I don’t think Netflix’ tends to promote its content so that you would encounter it organically.
Well, normally. I’ll see streaming movies and series like the Yellowstone franchises and the Oppenheimer or Wicked movies cross-promoted and co-branded on boxes for different TVs.
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoJake:
Enco,
Fauda is a good series. Another one in that genre is Lioness. I am really enjoying that one. I think it is just Paramount though with a few episodes on Prime.
That’s a pity. Paramount has a great line-up, including every Star Trek series and every Star Trek movie, but I had too many technical problems with the service to justify…[Read more]
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoJake and Reg:
‘m kind of wondering: Could the fact that I had not heard of this series mean that Netflix is scared to promote it in the present zeitgeist?
Or could it mean that Wokeists/Palestinianists/Islamists/Toadies in the theater/critical journalist realm don’t want to review it?
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoJake and Reg:
I’m going to say something that’s gonna floor you!: I never heard of the series Fauda until now, much less that it had 5 seasons!
Netflix has had problem of affordability since even before Trump. It doubled in price when I had to drop it a few years ago (that’s a 100% rise in price translated to MAGA mathematicians.). The quality…[Read more]
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoReg:
My discussion with my friend hasn’t turned to weeks yet and he has said that Vaccines are among the greatest boons to mankind, so he may not be too deep in the rabbit hole, but he has indicated in the past a like of listening to Art Bell and Alex Jones. (I have too, but with a very comedic funny bone on my eardrum.)
We’ll see how things…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoI also thought the casting of Melanie Laurent was clever, given her role in ‘Inglorious Basterds’.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoYes, just finished Fauda S5 this evening. All 5 seasons are worth watching. I will watch it again for E7 and E8. I was guessing it would go there but I was still surprised. I will leave my comments at that for now.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoA non-confrontational approach is the only way. Some pointers….
https://gillings-projects.unc.edu/cph-articles/how-do-i-talk-about-vaccines
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 4 days agoReg:
…..and a 40-year-old female resident of Jefferson County died on Saturday, September 12, 2026, from complications associated with measles.
I’m doing my small part to see that there are no more victims of fully preventable killers.
I heard there was a flu season coming too, so I decided not to participate this past Labor Day weekend, as a…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 5 days ago…..and a 40-year-old female resident of Jefferson County died on Saturday, September 12, 2026, from complications associated with measles.
-
TheEncogitationer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 5 days agoReg:
World of Woo: Pete Hegseth.
Pete Keg’s-Breath and Bobby Brainworm are the kind of idiots who say: “Welp! Ye go to war with the military you have!”
Uh, no! Not if you want to win that war!
During the last war the U.S. won–World War II, it’s been that long–we didn’t fight with the Military we had! We took the Military we had and made…[Read more]
- Load More