Call it what you will…

Homepage Forums Science Call it what you will…

This topic contains 83 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

When an atom releases a quanta of light or a photon it is immediately plastered on the boundary of our reality, a light cone not to be can’t confused with the spread of light from a point source but rather a world line boundary which has a length projection in the time dimension equal to C x t. This boundary is an event horizon in the dimension of time. Outside the event horizon time is not defined. Energy and mass or equivalent and therefore bound by the Higgs boson. Thus it would take infinite energy for matter or a quanta of light to escape the universe. However things that are not baryonic  can do so an move and accelerate at fantastic rates as always observed of UFO’s.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.

Davis
    Participant

How do those diagrams you gave explain that?

Davis
    Participant

However things that are not baryonic  can do so an move and accelerate at fantastic rates as always observed of UFO’s.

Whahhhhhhhhhh?

It’s a fascinating conjure that He exists in a realm not bound by time nor space….

He (your god) can only have  existed outside of Time and Space if He created Time and Space. With its several billion galaxies, each with billions of planets, you assert that He created all life on this tiny rock of ours?

Christians claim to be in communication with Him via telepathy. His prototype humans failed on the first attempt by seeking knowledge so were banished. Then He drowned all but the “good” ones who had again disappointed Him so He created a son by virtual rape and as an all powerful entity allowed this son to be killed by His own flawed creation so we can become immortal? And this entity is a master of particle physics? All the while he is allowing Neutrinos to pass through us without consent.

Ireland is no longer a Catholic country (thank god!) and almost everyone I know is an admitted atheist. I like neutrinos because, like the Catholic Church here, they have hardly any Mass. It exists only as a weak interactive force.  Whatever spin they put on it will never improve its charm as it eventually decays. I like Neutrinos too, in all of their three flavors because they are not bothered by the fact that the Baryonic Club members wont let them in. What with their “no admission without a hadron” policy and then left sitting outside to oscillate.

Maybe you meant to write “It’s a fascinating conjecture” rather than “It’s a fascinating conjure” because I think your God exists in the same way as sterile neutrinos do.

michael17
    Participant

@Reg you chime in like a particle physicist.
    Particularly you are aware that neutrinos can change flavors in mid flight. like light that vibrates in two perpendicular fields but not without disappearing in the other, neutrino vibrates into space time  from a Hilbert space containing QM waves that are 120 degrees out of phase like AC power. Alternatively 3 manifestations that are perpendicular in Hilbert space as it oscillates. Physicist and string theorist try to roll up hidden dimensions into tight loops. I posit some, if not all, are hidden in Hilbert space. Imagine a space with 11 or 13 dimensions. Well everything written on paper is a mathematical construct until you prove its existence in reality or a higher reality. Meanwhile  we metaphysicist  can muse with artistic license, as long as we don’t violate the equations. I’ve always sided with the school of Copenhagen (Heisenberg). But I’m just an engineer with 40 years of reading scientific magazines.

_Robert_
    Participant

Well everything written on paper is a mathematical construct until you prove its existence in reality or a higher reality.

Exactly. However that is just a subset. Here you go. Well everything written on paper is a  construct until you prove its existence in reality or a higher reality. 

I doubt that a typical theist understands that atheists like myself do not exclude a creative force. We just do not see any evidence of the specific religious claims made on paper.

like light that vibrates in two perpendicular fields…

Imagine for a minute that there is only one field that “everything” existed in.

I’ve always sided with the school of Copenhagen…..

That is my starting position too but I have moved on a bit from it. I have discarded the Jerusalem Interpretation entirely.

PopeBeanie

Whahhhhhhhhhh?

I like the time delay between that response, and “How do those diagrams you gave explain that?”… it’s like a double-take.

Unseen
    Participant

I think I have it. It was in relation to a Multiverse debate. A guy comes home to his apartment to discover that everything he owns has been stolen and replaced with identical copies of itself. Then his friend arrives home and stares at him in alarm. “Who are you and how did you get in here”, he demands to know.

No recollection of that at all. Perhaps we’re in a different branch of the universe.

michael17
    Participant

How do those diagrams you gave explain that?

The diagrams are strictly to exemplify the mechanics of a Hilbert space  in dealing with multiple arrangements.?One of which collapses into event space.

michael17
    Participant

However things that are not baryonic can do so an move and accelerate at fantastic rates as always observed of UFO’s.

Whahhhhhhhhhh?

The Air Force just discloses a clip on a UFO. In the past they just swepted under the rug, denied it or just attribute it to weather ballons. This was dramatized on the History channel Blue Book”
    and now a scientific investigation is being conducted at skinwalker ranch, UFO, illuminated mountains and radio anomalies are a regular occurrence their. A NASA scientist just joined team. The US government did research there but have not disclosed its findings. I don’t believe UFOs extraterrestrial.

michael17
    Participant
    Davis wrote:

However things that are not baryonic can do so an move and accelerate at fantastic rates as always observed of UFO’s.

Whahhhhhhhhhh?

The Air Force just disclosed a clip on a UFO. In the past they just swepted under the rug, denied it or just attribute it to weather ballons. This was dramatizad on the History channel “Project Blue Book”
    and now a scientific investigation is being conducted at skinwalker ranch;UFOs, illuminated mountains and radioactivity  anomalies are a regular occurrence their. A NASA scientist just joined the team. The US government did research there but have not disclosed its findings. I don’t believe UFOs are extraterrestrial.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael, give us the UFO scoop. Wah iz it?

michael17
    Participant

Michael, give us the UFO scoop. Wah iz it?

Well  you have 3 choices.

1)Aliens can travel faster than light ( physically impossible)

2)Non-Baryonic aliens or angels traveling faster than light (possible, not subject to a Higgs field)

3)I don’t know or it’s fake news

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.