Godly Being

Homepage Forums Theism Godly Being

This topic contains 127 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jakelafort 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Johan
    Participant

Scriptures of all kind are written by fallible human beings.

Yep.

You are relying 100% on creative speculation of what God or Jesus is, and in many cases of what actual history is.

Your opinion before you asked me is of course a bit “foolish”. Don’t you agree?

Proverbs 18
    13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

If God even exists, imo it’s pure hubris to suppose that any human’s opinion or account is truly accurate, an in fact is most likely divinely wrong. What makes you believe your favorite version of scripture is true and accurate, other than what other mortal, fallible human beings have told you or pressured you to believe?

Good! Now we are moving. Not assuming but asking first.

Everything I say comes from my Life and not my mind. I speak from Experience. This is a bit different than all are “assuming” here.

Do you believe that the angel Gabriel actually spoke to Muhammad and therefore the Koran is the only valid scripture and understanding of Allah? If not, why not? Do you personally have ongoing, first hand, personal conversations with God about which scripture is true and accurate?

Yep. I have more than “first hand personal conversation” with God.

Religionists of all kinds have no reason to believe their favorite scripture, other than it’s just what they want to believe, which is also the easiest mostly because it’s what the culture in which they grew up believes.

I agree. Their folly of course. But i am busy correcting them. Some see and some don’t.

Btw in response to previous posts by others, as scriptures are written by humans, they are full of metaphor, too.

Sure. And only Experience can give “Understanding”.

I don’t quote from the Bible to give evidence. Just to show where I get what i say and do.

Johan – then why do you keep quoting it??

Explain what you mean by “God” so we will know what you are talking about. What makes this god a “reality”. What can you show us to make us understand?

Don’t start sealioning or the post will be shut down.

Johan
    Participant

The Bible and Dracula:

One of the books looks at many of the darker themes that have involved humanity over the centuries. There are tales of blood sacrifice, incest, bestiality, violent non-consensual activity, the killing of innocent children by wild animals and of the enslavement of people. There are chapters about the re-animation of corpses and how the chief protagonist becomes an immortal by blood sacrifice and eternal love. Much of it is written in archaic language. The other book is a work of fiction.

And then you get the Word of God. All in God’s Category of course.

Johan
    Participant

Giggles OL

That was good Reg.

You really convinced? Before the end of the chapter?

Johan
    Participant

Yeah and we therefore know that Jesus is real. I mean a vampire is afraid of a crucifix so that is evidence enough for me that our Lord is not merely a supernatural figment of our cultural imagination.

You are too much “assuming”. Very “foolish”. Don’t you think?

Proverbs 18
    13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Now I am off to get a bite to drink.

No problem. I have Patience. Very Godly. Don’t you think?

2 Peter 1
    3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
    4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Johan – you are still quoting the Bible. This is against site rules. Please stop or this post will be deleted. If you want to tell us about a “Godly Being” then explain what you mean without referencing the Bible.

Johan
    Participant

Johan – then why do you keep quoting it??

To show you that I got it from God and it is not me that is so intelligent or good. That is Humbleness on display. You never met with Humbleness previously?

Explain what you mean by “God” so we will know what you are talking about. What makes this god a “reality”. What can you show us to make us understand?

Very good questions. I can do a lot with it.

This thread is about “Godly Being”. Meaning “Being God”. Meaning that God is my Father. Maybe you have heard this before but never met with the Reality of it? The Reality is short and sweet. I am a God too. If your father is a cat you are a kitten. If your father is a dog you are a puppy. But it is not from my doing. God did that. When I accepted the Revelation which He gave me. That He wants Real Children.

It is actually so easy to understand. Every human “father” also wants “real children”. Just like himself. He will be very unhappy if his wife gives birth to a “kitten”. Same with God.

Accepting this Reality took me out of religion and doctrines which is mind games about God. It took me into Experience and being God myself. But God did this. I got born again from Someone as Jesus Christ. The Son of God.

I got this from the Bible. And I took it to God. And He explained it to me and when i accepted the consequences He created me to be His Son, Jesus Christ. That was 40 years ago.

Gal. 4
    19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Don’t start sealioning or the post will be shut down.

Why do you threaten me for something i am not doing? And even before I made my case?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Johan.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

It took me into Experience and being God myself. But God did this. I got born again from Someone as Jesus Christ. The Son of God.

Here’s something that doesn’t reference the Bible.  What is this experience you are speaking of?

Davis
    Participant

I know. But I am here to show you the difference between your intellectual understanding of religion that is also a mind game and the Reality of God.

How can there be a reality of God? It’s a fictional character made up by uneducated nomads in the dessert where a “plow” was an extreme marvel of technology and where people believed mental illness was a sign of some scary daemon. The only reality that a fictional character has is whatever “false realness” you create in your mind. I am as interested in the “false reality” of your God as I am in the “false reality” of Zeus, Harry Potter and Santa Claus or the living Elvis who resides in Tweed, Ontario, Canada. Just because you have some strong sense of security that the delusions your parents (or missionary) taught you is true, is actually true…doesn’t make it true. Nor does quoting a bronze age book with no other evidence to back it up…give any more likelihood to it being true. Unless you can produce some remarkable evidence other than your unverifiable bible or the fact that you are “really convinced” it’s true…none of us here have any reason to take your claims seriously.

Yes Johan, believing that you are the son of god is a sure sign of the humility you were talking about.

On whose authority are you claiming that your Bible is the word of your God?

Again, please explain what you mean by the term “God”.  I am not a Christian so I do not know what you mean. Who or what is this God you are the son of? Where is He? Are you able to have a conversation with Him?

Have you performed miracles and healed the sick too?

jakelafort
    Participant

Johann, here is a little heads-up. Reg is using sarcasm in affirming your humility. I note you and your godly intelligence missed out on why the passage from Dracula. I am here to help!

Simon Paynton
    Participant

I know. But I am here to show you the difference between your intellectual understanding of religion that is also a mind game and the Reality of God.

I feel I can understand what Johan is getting at.  There is an outsider’s and an insider’s view of religion.  Richard Dawkins has an outsider’s view, for all his teenage zealotry.  An insider has a lived experience of some kind of Holy Spirit.

An insider has a lived experience of some kind of Holy Spirit.

I call that being one with the delusion.

Johan
    Participant

It took me into Experience and being God myself. But God did this. I got born again from Someone as Jesus Christ. The Son of God.

Here’s something that doesn’t reference the Bible. What is this experience you are speaking of?

I got born again 40 years ago.  Then  i was a Baby God.  I didn’t understand much of what happened.  I just felt the inner guidance and believed it to be my Father.  It was not there before the experience.  Then after 10 years i got baptized with the Holy Spirit of God.  The important thing that happened then was that i started then experiencing Revelations from God.  This is God teaching me what Scripture meant.  And as He taught me I was growing up in His Life.  Because He taught me as the Creator God and now as my Father this Creation meant more Growth in His Life.  I grew up in the Life of God.

Then 20 years ago God Revealed to me Bride Life.  i married with God.  And for 10 years I was a Bride.  My Life changed drastically.  I became a Judge in my hometown.  For 10 years I was a Judge and the Bride of God.  Then things change again.   i was over my “Honeymoon” and had to take on my responsibility as a Wife of God.  This mean giving Birth to His Children and Raising them as our Children in the Name and Life of Jesus.

This is where I am now.   Giving Birth to our Children and Raising them in their New Life of Jesus.  This basically mean that God is your Father and i am your Mother.  And we give Birth to you to be our Son, Jesus.

1 Cor. 4
    14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
    15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
    16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
    17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
    18 Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Johan.

Johan
    Participant

How can there be a reality of God?

When I am a God. Then i am the Reality of it.

It’s a fictional character made up by uneducated nomads in the dessert where a “plow” was an extreme marvel of technology and where people believed mental illness was a sign of some scary daemon.

To you. But not to me.

The only reality that a fictional character has is whatever “false realness” you create in your mind.

This is not in my mind only. It is actually the Life I am Living.

I am as interested in the “false reality” of your God as I am in the “false reality” of Zeus, Harry Potter and Santa Claus or the living Elvis who resides in Tweed, Ontario, Canada.

That of course is real fiction.

Just because you have some strong sense of security that the delusions your parents (or missionary) taught you is true, is actually true…doesn’t make it true.

I don’t have a “sense” only but a Life that goes with it.

Nor does quoting a bronze age book with no other evidence to back it up…give any more likelihood to it being true.

I already told you that my verses is basically “reference”. Like when you say something of somebody else and at the end of your story just give the reference where you got it from.

Unless you can produce some remarkable evidence other than your unverifiable bible or the fact that you are “really convinced” it’s true…none of us here have any reason to take your claims seriously.

Sure. I have my Life to show you. I am a Living God. And more specifically a Living Mother.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.