Godly Being

Homepage Forums Theism Godly Being

This topic contains 127 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jakelafort 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Johan
    Participant

I know. But I am here to show you the difference between your intellectual understanding of religion that is also a mind game and the Reality of God.

I feel I can understand what Johan is getting at. There is an outsider’s and an insider’s view of religion. Richard Dawkins has an outsider’s view, for all his teenage zealotry. An insider has a lived experience of some kind of Holy Spirit.

Yep. You are right there. And in the beginning not much shows. Like the Babies of God fighting in their various groups. But now as an Adult and a Mother of God’s Children i do have more to show than the Babies are presently showing in all their organizations and groups.

1 Cor. 3
    1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
    2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
    3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
    4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
    5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
    6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
    7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Johan
    Participant

Johan – you are still quoting the Bible. This is against site rules. Please stop or this post will be deleted. If you want to tell us about a “Godly Being” then explain what you mean without referencing the Bible.

Ok. This is the first site with this rule. I didn’t know that and you also didn’t tell me from the beginning. Which you should have. But it is no problem. I am a Wife of God and totally obedient to human being rules. I understand you need them to organize your live and are not against you doing that. And being with you i accept your lifestyle as guided and organized by rules.

I am a God and do not live by rules but in Freedom. So i normally are Living in my Godly Status and Free from rules until you of course ask me to do something for you. As the Servant of the human beings i gladly serve you in that regard.

I will not reference the Bible as the origen of my Life anymore. Just tell you that it is without giving the actual quote. We have to say when something is not from us but Someone else. If we do not do that we are against “copy right”. You as a human being should understand this.

I also do understand where your “rule” is coming from. From the Babies misusing the Bible to “prove” they are right and thus cancelling any debate with them. i am not into that. I told you that. So the rule is actually not applicable to me. But of course you heard this for the first time and do not understand this. But that i accept and just go along with your lack in this regard. It is also part of Godly Life to not enforce our Strength and Power on those that does not have it. But rather come down to their level of existence.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Johan.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Johan.

Johan
    Participant

Yes Johan, believing that you are the son of god is a sure sign of the humility you were talking about.

Seems you think I am exalting myself “above you”. Nope. God gave me this Life. And He gave it to all. To you too. You should know from other Baby Christians that God died for you too to be His Son. You have just rejected it up to now. So there is no need of feeling inferior because of something you have rejected because of feeling “superior” in doing that. And i am here to give it to you too. Again. Just Better than the Babies did it. And then you can decide again. But of course you can stay human if you don’t want it. So i want to explain what it is all about for you to decide on it.

Without having listened me out there can be no intelligent decision.

On whose authority are you claiming that your Bible is the word of your God?

On God’s and not mine. When i say it is the Word of God i mean by it that it is the Word of the Creator God that created everything by just speaking. In the NT God gave us His Word Jesus. So this Word is given to mankind to create the Life of Jesus. To create humans to be Jesus. Most of the Babies of God in their various groups are so busy fighting against one another that they never grew up in their Revelation on this. So they are struglling to be Jesus. While the Word is given to create Jesus.

Again, please explain what you mean by the term “God”. I am not a Christian so I do not know what you mean. Who or what is this God you are the son of?

God mean many things. But i can start of that it first mean Being. What this post is about. Being God. Having the Character of God that is different than that of human beings. It is all about our Perception as Being God. Knowing who we are. And the difference in our Character. The heart of this all is that we don’t live by intellect.

God created different species to help us understand this. He created animals living by instinct. And then He created humans living by intellect. There is a vast difference in living quality between these two groups. And then there is God. He Lives by Spirit. Or Love. God is Love and not intellect or instinct. So this mean that we as Gods are guided by Love and not intellect. Our Lives is created by Love and not intellect. This is a huge difference in the end. As a Life without the creation of intellect is to humans “madness”.

Where is He?

God is in His own Existence. He created the earth. Everyone that create something is not part of it. He is where we are going when we die. I have not been there so i can not speak about that place.

Are you able to have a conversation with Him?

God is Spirit. He does not speak like humans do. Although He can do it. But He wants humans to partake of His World and teach them to listen Spiritually and speak Spiritually too. This is an Ability He creates in humans when they are born again as His Child. Then they become Spiritual too. As every Father gives birth to Himself. You just start of as a Baby God.

Have you performed miracles and healed the sick too?

Nobody can do miracles or heal the sick by speaking. The words of humans are intellectual only. But when this happens it was God doing that from the human body. God has done a few things in my Life through my body. But to me this is not important and i didn’t fixate on it as some do. And then they met with problems because we are not “miracles or doctors” but Gods. Meaning this is not the sum total of our Lives. It is much much more. Miracles and healings happen occasionally. But we are Gods every second or the day. This is much much more.

Johan
    Participant

An insider has a lived experience of some kind of Holy Spirit.

I call that being one with the delusion.

Yep. I agree. If it is in the mind only and causing a sub human life. Where intellect is pushed aside and normal human life is hampered. They might end up in the “loony bin” when the delusion totally take over. Because they can then not function in physical life that needs intellect to do.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@johanabrahams, what does it mean to be born again?  How does it affect your life?

Johan
    Participant

Johann, here is a little heads-up. Reg is using sarcasm in affirming your humility. I note you and your godly intelligence missed out on why the passage from Dracula. I am here to help!

I did warn a lot about speaking before i answered and assuming “me”. And now it is proven again. You should not do this. You will notice the time that I answered “Dracula” and this reply that I did pick that up. This mean that you “judgment” of me having “missed” are now rather showing you again your “eagerness” in finding “discrepancies”.

Why do you think you are still partaking of this weakness after i spoke a lot on it?

Davis
    Participant

Sure. I have my Life to show you. I am a Living God. And more specifically a Living Mother.

No. That is not proof. Saying you are God doesn’t make you God. You have to prove you are a God. The only proof you have given is simply saying something like: A God created me therefore I am a God.

There are two MAJOR problems with this claim first of all. The first is a claim without evidence. That a God created you. Where is your evidence that a God created you? I don’t see any God. In fact the only evidence this God exists is from an ancient unverifiable book and people who are super convinced he exists. None of that is evidence. A billion people are super convinced that Geneish exists or that Allah is the one and only true God or that there is no God at all. What people subjectively believe…IS NOT EVIDENCE.

The second problem is that x creates y therefore y is an x is a total error in logic. If I create a test tube animal through genetic modification in a science lab, I created that animal but that animal isn’t a human…right? You’re confusing procreation with creation and those are not necessarily the same thing. So even if you were created by God (and you’ve given ZERO evidence of this…we are still waiting for that evidnece that there is a God AND that this God created you (for this too you gave zero evidence) that doesn’t mean that you are therefore a God. I mean think about it…do you have any of the exceptional qualities of God? Can you create an entire universe populated with truly sentient realistic beings with free will and change all of it or any of it just by thinking about it? Can you telepathically communicate with your creations? Can you pull a hissy fit and drown them all when you are pissed off? Can you magically impregnate one of your little creations and give birth to a son that is actually you in that world that you created? The answer is NO to all of these. You are not God.

• You’ve given no evidence that there is a God or that God created you. Please give that evidence.
    • You are not a God you cannot do any of the incredible things that an ancient book and all the religions based on that book claim that God can do.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Davis.

jakelafort
    Participant

It is my opinion that Johan is delusional. I don’t mean he has strongly held beliefs alone. That is evident. If his text is sincere he exhibits complete immersion and obsession and personal involvement in the mythology. Those factors distinguish his belief from other pious believers.

Johan, i suggest you see a physician. If there is some part of you that is dubious about what you perceive then please see a physician. You have a medical issue. At least that is my opinion.

Are there any Christians about that see the Christian God as Johan does? I know when Christians become immortals that they will be godlike but is it not the case that the Christian God would be ready to smite Johan for claiming to be another god himself?

jakelafort
    Participant

A smitten kitten was smote, smite and bitten.

Johan
    Participant

@johanabrahams, what does it mean to be born again? How does it affect your life?

Very good question. Thanks.

First of all a born again is the death of human life. Human life in its lack of perfection and with its pain and suffering and weakness and wrongs is left behind. Good riddance. And then of course you are born again from God. He becomes your Father and His Life becomes yours. As any Father gives His actual Life or Existence to His Kids. The Kids partake of the exact Life of the Father.

In this case it is God. And He is guided by Love and not intellect. He Lives by Love and not intellect.

Humans create a live with their intellect. And then their lives becomes the result of their intellect. The heart of this human live is that it is physical. It mostly exists together with a partner that is mostly of the opposite sex. Out of this relationship children are born and the family exists together. This physical existence needs physical means. A house a work and money.

The Life of God is not physical but Spiritual. It is not of the earth but from the heaven. But there is also Mothers and Fathers and Children. The Children are born again Spiritually from their Parents. They get born as Baby Gods. Born of the Word of God. And born as Jesus Christ. And they have to grow up in their Life of Jesus.

This mean a Life without sin and weakness and growing in Total Perfection. To become Adult God’s. Having God’s Character. This Character is unlike human character. It is everything that humans do not have. Like perfect Patience, Peace, Joy, Love, Power, Excitement, Grace, Glory. These Characteristics exists as an Everlasting Life. Meaning they are not coming and going like human’s weak experience of these spirits or feelings. They are not linked to anything of the earth to be searched for in the physical realm. They are not the result of things you do but an inherent Permanent Experience. That is why we say we rose from the death of human existence into Life. We became Alive. By being born again into Life.

Practically this is seen in dying more and more to human life until perfection of death is reached and no human life is experienced anymore. Life then exists in becoming Servant to human beings to assist them in their lives that is still very much alive.

Of course this is much better understood when you are with those people and witnessing the actual Truth of what i am trying to explain without an example to look at. Fortunately with the means of the Internet it is now possible to look at Examples and compare that with what I said. As looking at something with the explanation makes it much easier to understand for the human mind.

Johan
    Participant

No. That is not proof. Saying you are God doesn’t make you God. You have to prove you are a God. The only proof you have given is simply saying something like: A God created me therefore I am a God.

I agree that my words saying it does not evidently make it the Truth. But i just want to say in this position that I do not base my evidence on being “created by a God”. I am actually saying being born of a God. Where the Child becomes the same as its Father by the ability of a “born” situation.

There are two MAJOR problems with this claim first of all. The first is a claim without evidence. That a God created you. Where is your evidence that a God created you? I don’t see any God. In fact the only evidence this God exists is from an ancient unverifiable book and people who are super convinced he exists. None of that is evidence. A billion people are super convinced that Geneish exists or that Allah is the one and only true God or that there is no God at all. What people subjectively believe…IS NOT EVIDENCE.

I am not using God as evidence for my existence but myself. Meaning that my Life is the Evidence that a God was responsible for it and not myself. And the end result in what i am is the evidence.

I mean think about it…do you have any of the exceptional qualities of God? Can you create an entire universe populated with truly sentient realistic beings with free will and change all of it or any of it just by thinking about it?

Actually I am busy with Greater Creation than that.

Can you telepathically communicate with your creations?

Not telepathically but Spiritually.

Can you pull a hissy fit and drown them all when you are pissed off? Can you magically impregnate one of your little creations and give birth to a son that is actually you in that world that you created? The answer is NO to all of these. You are not God.

Sure. This I can not do because God can not do it.

You’ve given no evidence that there is a God or that God created you. Please give that evidence.

Sure. I will do exactly this. I will take you with me to where i am Living in order for you to look at me and my Life and see how it exactly fits the Bible. But you will have to accept that it perfectly fits the Bible without me giving you the actual verses. Because it is against your forum rules to give those verses. Which of course make it a bit foolish in my regard. As those forum rules were never created for me and how i am using the Bible. But not many have the Wisdom of God to see this. As Wisdom is one of the Characteristics of God that humans do not possess.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Johan.

Johan
    Participant

It is my opinion that Johan is delusional.

Yep. I understand your judgment of me. They said the same about Jesus when He was on earth. The reason being that you have no other way to class me with your intellect. What is not conforming to your intellectual judgment has to be “delusional”.

I don’t mean he has strongly held beliefs alone. That is evident. If his text is sincere he exhibits complete immersion and obsession and personal involvement in the mythology. Those factors distinguish his belief from other pious believers.

You are totally correct. i am on a totally different level than others busy with religion. This religion to them is just a mind game of the intellectuals. And they are still very much intellectual and not Spiritual. They are the Babies of God that have not grown much in God’s Life to be like Him. They are still very much human in their existence and thus more “sane” to you.

Johan, i suggest you see a physician.

Yep. That is the conclusion to your assessment of me.

If there is some part of you that is dubious about what you perceive then please see a physician. You have a medical issue. At least that is my opinion.

And here you have to admit that there has to be some “doubt” in me to make this effort you are suggesting the “solution” in your understanding.

Johan
    Participant

Are there any Christians about that see the Christian God as Johan does?

They are mostly the Babies of God. Still very much human with not much Revelation from God. But i am busy giving them some more Milk to grow up. Some Drink and some are very stubborn in their human existence and still caught with human pride to resist a lot.

I know when Christians become immortals that they will be godlike

Yep. The Babies have to find a way by which they will reach what is evidently asked of them. So they give their death that Power to do it. Which of course is wrong. That Power to do it is in God and not in their death. Just Baby “understanding” that needs some more Revelation in guidance from their Mother. Mothers-milk given them to grow up.

but is it not the case that the Christian God would be ready to smite Johan for claiming to be another god himself?

Nope. i am not doing that. I am saying that He created me to be what i am. This means that He will have to “smite himself” in your logic.

Johan
    Participant

A smitten kitten was smote, smite and bitten.

There might be something there. And then there might be nothing there. So enlighten me a bit more.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.