Is there evidence that new races of man appeared coinceding with biblical Adam?

Homepage Forums Science Is there evidence that new races of man appeared coinceding with biblical Adam?

This topic contains 139 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

Christianity must put up or shut up

A little late for that…

“Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened”

Queue the bullshit interpretation

michael17
    Participant
      <li style=”list-style-type: none”>
      <li style=”list-style-type: none;”>

<li class=”d4pbbc-quote”>

Christianity must put up or shut up

A little late for that… “Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened” Queue the bullshit interpretation

<li class=”d4pbbc-quote”>In fairness to the prophecies of the synoptic gospels not all things signifying the end of the age have transpired yet, coupled with the reconstruction of the Jewish temple followed by the mark of the beast.  But to your point there are academic eschatologist that have everything fulfilled at the time of Nero Caesar with his name equaling 666 in Hebrew,

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  michael17.

michael17
    Participant

This would be me: Jeho-what?

LOL, I would be there with you, but uglier and not in drag.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@michael17 – “I would be there with you, but uglier and not in drag.

– lol, that’s the reason you would be there.  Those.

Davis
    living oracles of God

Yikes. they heal the sick, cleanse the leprer and raise the dead Could you give a concrete example of this? Christianity must put up or shut up. Without the day to day events descibed in the Book of acts continuing in the present no church has any legitimacy. The only excuse that I accept is the “body” has suffered almost complete martyrdom under parochial authorities.

Michael I took the time to respond point by point to several important questions on this thread … and you ignored the important ones and responded to the least important one … and in no universe could the words you wrote be considered a response. I put people on my “ignore” list for a lot less. I asked you to give me a concrete example of the arc of the covenant historically raising the dead…and you responded with bizarre interpretation of a biblical passage that has nothing to do with some arc of the covenant and some rant about the legitimacy of churches. No one has asked you anything about church’s legitimacy. Why do you consistently respond to people’s messages with irrelevant ranting nonsense? Consider reading the questions posed to you, thinking a bit about the actual question posed, sticking to the question, and respond to them in  way which actually addresses the question in a matter most people can make sense of. If you do this, we can take your theories a little more seriously.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Davis.
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Davis.

michael17
    Participant
    living oracles of God

Yikes.they heal the sick, cleanse the leprer and raise the deadCould you give a concrete example of this? Christianity must put up or shut up. Without the day to day events descibed in the Book of acts continuing in the present no church has any legitimacy. The only excuse that I accept is the “body” has suffered almost complete martyrdom under parochial authorities.

Michael I took the time to respond point by point to several important questions on this thread … and you ignored the important ones and responded to the least important one … and in no universe could the words you wrote be considered a response. I put people on my “ignore” list for a lot less. I asked you to give me a concrete example of the arc of the covenant historically raising the dead…and you responded with bizarre interpretation of a biblical passage that has nothing to do with some arc of the covenant and some rant about the legitimacy of churches. No one has asked you anything about church’s legitimacy. Why do you consistently respond to people’s messages with irrelevant ranting nonsense? Consider reading the questions posed to you, thinking a bit about the actual question posed, sticking to the question, and respond to them in way which actually addresses the question in a matter most people can make sense of. If you do this, we can take your theories a little more seriously.

My reply:

Ok, I will translate for you since you appear to think i’m being evasive.You said that you  wanted an example. But you did not place lt in time, therefore I default to the present.By implication the living Ark of the Covenant , which is the body of Christ ( spiritually reborn )   are not performing  miracles today. However the parochial authorities ( The Church of Rome  and its children: all other Churches that broke away from Mother Church are guilty directly or by association of persecution of the true body of Christ. ( Rome martyred Christians and later so did. the Catholic Church throughits temperament powers.So. therefore if any body of believers claim to be the true Church,may they performmiracles or forever hold their peace.

michael17
    Participant

That should be temporal powers

_Robert_
    Participant

That’s great Michael, god is giving us the “silent treatment”. Virtually every believer in the world has it all wrong except for you and maybe a few others. I can see now why you are here talking with us heathens. Have you been out to the Ark Park? I hear that Noah has a library on his boat and Ken Ham gets pretty upset because ‘The Origin of the Species” magically appears on the shelves periodically. I think it’s a sign and a miracle from the Lord of Noodles.

michael17
    Participant

That’s great Michael, god is giving us the “silent treatment”. Virtually every believer in the world has it all wrong except for you and maybe a few others. I can see now why you are here talking with us heathens. Have you been out to the Ark Park? I hear that Noah has a library on his boat and Ken Ham gets pretty upset because ‘The Origin of the Species” magically appears on the shelves periodically. I think it’s a sign and a miracle from the Lord of Noodles.

to your point, I spent 18 days in Jerusalem looking for the living Ark of  the covenant to no avail. Jerusalem is a Christian Disneyland complete with Moslums harking Catholic crosses and icons.

Strega

So basically, @michael17 , you are saying that miracles are necessary to evidence the ‘true’ god/Jesus/entity and that because there are no miracles evidenced in the current worldwide religious organizations, those organizations are false.  You are saying that evidence of miracles is needed to authenticate the religious groups. As there is no current evidence of any miracles, all the religious groups are wrong.  Just clarifying… is this correct?

michael17
    Participant

So basically, @michael17 , you are saying that miracles are necessary to evidence the ‘true’ god/Jesus/entity and that because there are no miracles evidenced in the current worldwide religious organizations, those organizations are false. You are saying that evidence of miracles is needed to authenticate the religious groups. As there is no current evidence of any miracles, all the religious groups are wrong. Just clarifying… is this correct?

Yes, as in the ‘Emperors New Clothes’. I boldly make that claim.

michael17
    Participant

There should be no problem with study groups and congregations  meeting in search of the Truth but to feign God’s authority is a godless lie without the authentication of miracles.

In this case no emperors’ clothes are needed because there is no emperor to wear them. I boldly make that claim. 🙂

Strega

@michael17 I have no idea of what you would call a miracle. I’m presuming it would be something that defies the laws of science as we understand them. What exactly are you looking for?

michael17
    Participant

The signs that follow them that believe ( for authentication)

”…heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.”

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.