Sunday School

Sunday School 16th May 2021

This topic contains 67 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jakelafort 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

jakelafort
    Participant

I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody.

You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe.

If you remove the face and examine the substance it is a 10 year old boy. It is a boy who has much to learn and yet in our free marketplace of ideas he is on a pedestal with a substantial minority of Americans. Our prospects are poor.

Unseen
    Participant

Clean, blade-free wind energy collectors are on the horizon. No more dead bird or bats swatted out of the air by giant blades.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Unseen.

Autumn
    Participant

I am sold on the vibrator generator if they can get the design down to basically this:

Simon Paynton
    Participant

lol

The design dept. seem to have captured the correct facial expression and hairstyle in the prototype. Pretty much on the button there.

Unseen
    Participant

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Unseen,

Fret not, you are not forgotten.  Fantastic videos.  The video on Thorium reactors has other implications:  Depending on the Thorium content of the sand, every Continent (including Antarctica underneath the ice) and all the Oceans and Seas could have enough fuel for many, many lifetimes.  Same likewise with the Moon.  This is like Sutter’s Mill for all of Humanity!

jakelafort
    Participant

Enco, you wrote gravement. You meant gravamen. I often see tenant for tenet or realator for realtor but gravement for gravamen is new to me.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.