Clearsky
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School June 16th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 3 months agoThanks, Reg!!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 3 months ago
Superwoman Pau. Less than a minute.
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School June 9th 2024. in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 3 months agoThanks, Reg!
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School June 2nd 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 3 months agoHey, Enco – good luck and we’ll look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe.
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School June 2nd 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 4 months agoThanks, Reg!!!
-
PopeBeanie posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
A new phase is beginning in Ukraine and NATO vs Putin. I hope Russians wake up and smell the deceit.
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School May 26th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 4 months agoApparently (some of?) the Christians hate Jews for killing Jesus. This is so bizarre I didn’t believe it at first.
a) I thought it was the Romans that killed him, which makes the placement of the Vatican in a bit of an awkward position.
b) I thought the killing of Jesus was an essential part of the master plan.
Here in the US, meanwhile, we a…[Read more]
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School May 26th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 4 months agoThanks, Reg!!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 4 months ago
Humble, fun, talented, creative, technical, professional, not a lame song out of over a hundred. I still get goosebumps, now even before the actual goosebumpy part because I know when it’s coming.
I ran into a one minute short, and just watched and re-watched it over a couple dozen times or so:
https://youtube.com/shorts/f18lcHWri_M?si=OFZPG3PKnia-Ntg8 -
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School May 19th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 4 months agoThanks, Reg!
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School May 12th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 4 months agoThanks, Reg!!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 4 months ago
This voice teacher/reactor calls her reaction “emotional”, and I don’t think she’s faking it. She started with TW from third grade level and jumped right to a post-grad level in under 20 minutes. (That’s my lame metaphor.) Maybe it was too much, too quick, but I like when reactors unexpectedly tear up.
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School May 5th 2024. in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 5 months agoThanks, Reg.
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 5 months ago
This reaction is fun, shorter, and they decipher the plot much sooner.
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 5 months ago
Unseen wrote:
I wonder if the trend to highly processing the vocals and cranking up the distortion on the guitar and bass might be in response to their producer’s wishes.I wonder too, but I’m putting my bet on the band just having fun with it. Pau’s smiling a lot, and I really love her fills in Sun. In any case, their audience mostly loves it, a…[Read more]
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School April 28th 2024 in the forum Sunday School April 28th 2024 2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Reg!!
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School April 21st 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 5 months agoThanks Reg!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School April 14th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 5 months agoI think it’s been years since I mentioned Storm… way too long for this masterpiece. Thanks to the transcript, here’s one of my favorite bits of lyrics in it:
Science adjusts its views based on what’s observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved. If you show me that, say, Homeopathy works, then I will change my…
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School April 14th 2024 in the forum
Sunday School 2 years, 5 months agoThanks, Reg!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Nobody saw this coming in the forum Small Talk 2 years, 5 months ago
Unseen wrote:
It’s the girls’ personalities. They are just fun to watch. Maybe it’s part of their latina-ness, but their are all very animated and effusive.I think it also speaks to their incredible parents and other chosen support structures, including their absolute insistence on keeping final say on everything. It’s like they were train…[Read more]
- Load More
Or their leaders?