Billie M Jones
@billiejones
Active 8 years, 7 months ago-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 12 months ago -
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 12 months agoTheEncogitationer wrote:
So they love Portland and Oregon…yet want to leave it for Europe, even if cities in Europe can be worse in terms of “no-go” zones created by adherents to The Religion of Peace and Compassion™ or disruption by various protest movements, or Value Added Taxes, or the presence of street and river pollution? (The Rhone and t… -
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year ago@RegTheFronkeyFarmer wrt the last link, for “simulation”, it’s a duplicate of the Sean Carroll link. (I fixed a typo elsewhere, so I’m betting you were in a hurry today!)
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoReg the Fronkey Farmer wrote:
Next year the 250th anniversary of 1776 will see MAGA […]LOL [sic… I mean, maybe no one should laugh], please don’t publicly state any dates of when you might visit USA!
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoQuick shout out to @Unseen – hope you’re OK mate, I gather Portland is under assault from the military – can’t believe I’m even typing this – stay safe!
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School September 28th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoThank you Reg!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Well, Benjamin, here's your Palestinian State in the forum Politics 1 year ago
TheEncogitationer wrote:
And what I was saying is that no one here has expressed the caricatured, distorted view of the Gaza-Israeli War he was attributing to his opposition. He is constructing not just a Strawman, but a Vaporman.I understood the Enco/Unseen-distortion-perception, then casually ruminated, but got quickly sucked into a (wireless)…[Read more]
-
PopeBeanie posted an update 1 year ago
About replying to “Updates”. Sounds like y’all are referring to Updates as they exist on an AZ main page, right? The page that shows all the newest posts? If I’m wrong, please correct me.
If I got this right, then notice the line underneath the post’s title, that’s in a time format that’s showing how old the post is. Clicking on it will take you…[Read more] -
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Well, Benjamin, here's your Palestinian State in the forum Politics 1 year ago
TheEncogitationer wrote:
Said by no one here but you. POOF! Begone, Vaporman maker!I’m noticing that the opinionator you speak of represents, in ratio, about the same representative minority of atheists we might see in a roomful of Americans. I mean there’s some kind of fallacy of logic here, maybe like “appeal to authority”.
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School September 21st 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoThanks Reg!
-
PopeBeanie started the topic Poland closes borders to the East in the forum Politics 1 year ago
Their response to the mock drone attack. 22-1/2 minutes:
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School August 31st 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoI think you’ve been pretty objective and spot on, too. But…
_Robert_ wrote:
Our quasi-democracy is over. Bought and paid for. We are too fat and idiotic to even realize it. The 0.1% are now unstoppable.I was dead wrong that Trump and co-conspirators could pull things off as well as they have. I underestimated his stupidity and/or willingness…[Read more]
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Are we being invaded? in the forum Science 1 year ago
Sorry @Michael17, I shouldn’t have started a diversion from your topic. The fantasy graphic of an orb in Max’s “Hellfire Detected!” video made it look more like click bait, and I didn’t even mention that.
@Unseen, I’ll just respond by mentioning that yeah I agree, Waarburg makes sense; NATO countries moving defenses to their own borders instead…[Read more]
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic The new powers that be in the forum
Politics 1 year agoOn the Topic of Incompetance, Again
Our Trump-installed FBI director Ka$h Patel, children’s book writer and podcaster.
16-1/2 minutes
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Sunday School August 31st 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoTheEncogitationer wrote:
[In reply to @Unseen‘s I’m on the right side of history, I feel, on Gaza.]Feelz is not an argument.
I feel, in this moment of Hamas vs Israeli history, there is no “right side of history”.
Humanity has fucked up here, with no quick fix. All we can do now to inform our future, is to review history, debate, cry, and d…[Read more]
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Short Videos (e.g. like TikTok) in the forum
Random Posts 1 year agowas431x766
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Are we being invaded? in the forum Science 1 year ago
Unseen wrote:
If Max Afterburner’s video is too entertainment-oriented for youThis is insightful, if you were suspecting me of avoiding his “entertaining” videos. I got tired of his bar-talk-with-the-guys cliches and machismo style bravado. I even commented to him about how distracting it is from substantive content, and I unsubscribed.
BUT W…[Read more]
-
Strega replied to the topic Sunday School September 14th 2025 in the forum
Sunday School 1 year agoCheers, Reg!
-
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Short Videos (e.g. like TikTok) in the forum
Random Posts 1 year ago -
PopeBeanie replied to the topic Are we being invaded? in the forum Science 1 year ago
I do think the video might be interesting, because it is said it came out of the Pentagon, and one of the chambers of Congress is interviewing supposed whistleblowers about it. Several youtubers are headlining it. I’ve not seen any that answers my questions, but I haven’t been seeking them out, either. I just want some decent professional or…[Read more]
- Load More
(You might see a “Comment” button instead of a “Reply” button… it depends on the season and whether Seattle is in retrograde.)
Also, you might have to refresh the AZ main page to make new comments appear.
Mike Check-One, Check-Two.
Testing, Juan Tooth Ree.
Balls
Balls received!